Chapter 40: Club time

3 years have past, Kc and Daichi got married and their son Takashi was born. Kc just came back from a photoshoot. She heard small footsteps running down the stairs.

Takashi: MOMMY!

Takashi stumbled his way to his mother. Kc smiled and bent down, Takashi tackled her into a hug.

Kc: Hey sweetheart, where is your uncle and cousin.*Smiles*

Ushijima: We are right here Nini

Ami: Hello Aunt Kc

Kc: Hey sweetie *Smiles*

Ushijima's Daughter is exactly like him and Kc son is exactly like her. Like Ushijima and Kc both of their kids are close to each other.

Takashi: Mommy can I sleepover with Ami! Pleeeease!!

Kc: If your uncle Wakatoshi is fine with us

Takashi turned to Ushijima with pleading eyes. Ushijima looked at his daughter who had a blank face but also had hope in her eyes.

Takashi: Please uncle Toshi!

Ushijima: It is fine with me *Smiles*

Takashi started to cheer and dragged Ami upstairs with him so he could pack his clothes.

Ushijima: They remind me of us when we were children.

Kc: I know, Your daughter is exactly like you!

Ushijima: She wants to start playing volleyball

Kc: You should teach her

Ushijima: I will once she is old enough, she is still young maybe in 3 years I will.

Kc: *Giggles* sounds good, thank you for taking care of Takashi today

Ushijima: Of course, I will take good care of him when we go back to our house as well.

After a while the kids came back down, Takashi went to hug his uncle. Ushijima smile a bit and patted his head. He then gave his mom a big hug and kissed her cheek.

Takashi: Bye mommy! See you on Monday!

Kc: Bye honey.

Kc gave Ushijima and Ami a hug and then they left. Kc went to shower then went to make dinner for herself.

Kc: ( 2 day sleepover huh)

Daichi was coming pretty late today. Luckily he always has the weekend off. Kc made some food for him and place it in the fridge.

Kc: ( That man works to hard)

She laughed a bit to herself, then she started to go to their room and changed. She put on one of Daichi's shirts and laid down on her bed. she sent a text to Daichi telling him Takashi was staying with Ushijima for the weekend. She then started to see Tv and eventually feel asleep.

——
Daichi finally came home pretty tired. It was like 1 in the morning. He went to the fridge and heated up the food Kc made for him. Once he finished eating, he went up stairs to shower. Once he got out, he heard the tv from their room. He entered and saw his wife asleep.

Daichi: *Chuckles*

He got into bed and wrapped a arm around her waist pulling her closer. This woke up Kc a bit, she turned to him and wrapped her arms around his chest.

Daichi: You misses me this much? *Chuckles*

Kc: No just the warmth *Smiles*