Chapter 12: Game day

I woke up in a hurry, Yuki and Ryoko bursted down my door. Well more like Mary let them in, today was the start of the tournament. I was suppose to be be at school earlier because Remy told me to help him out in grading some paper before I left. I agreed but I woke up late. I got ready and we ran out the door. Ahead of us we saw Suga, Asahi, and Daichi. We ran past them and then Ryoko and Yuki started to scold me.

Ryoko: KC YOU DUMBASS HOW'D YOU FORGET!

Yuki: Don't agree on something if you aren't going to do it!

The boys laughed a bit and ran behind us, I scratched my cheek and sheepishly smiled at them.

Kc: I woke up late it's not my fault *Chuckles*

Ryoko: Whatever just hurry up so you can finish the paper work with Mr. Pax

————-
We made it to the school. The boys were talking about something but I was more concentrated on the work I had to do with Remy. I then got a text form him that he wasn't a school and that he wasn't coming anymore. I let out a irritated sigh I showed the girls and they started to laugh at me.

Asahi: Daichi being nice is freaking me out.

Suga: Yeah it doesn't suit him does it.

I laughed a bit and Daichi turned around and glared at them. We all shivered at his glare.

Daichi: Oh I'm sorry I can be mean if that works better.

I made my way to Daichi and patted his shoulder gently.

Kc: No we like that nice Daichi, Right guys

They immediately nodded there heads. Hinata and Kageyama greeted us.

Kc: Hey you 2!

Hinata: HEY KC!

Kageyama: Hi Kc!

Yuki: Those 2 really like you

Ryoko: No duh she help them when Dai-

Suga and I ran up to her and covered her mouth. We shushed her we still didn't tell Daichi about us training them. Daichi looked at me and Suga suspiciously.

Daichi: What were you going to say?

Ryoko: N-Nothing!

Daichi: Oh really

He started at her intensely then he looked at me and Suga.

Ryoko: I meant to say when Daichi always scold them! Kc is always there to save them form your scolding.

He looked at us again and just nodded, when he turned around we let out a sigh of relief.

Suga: Be more careful love

He kissed her cheek, like right in front of me. I turned around not wanting to see.

Kc: Cover Asahi's eyes he's to innocent to be seeing this! *Giggles*

Asahi: Kc!

We bursted our laughing, I went up to him and apologized.
——-
As we walked to the stadium we hear some guys talking crap about our school. Tanaka was about to start something but Dadchi saved the day.

Kc: See! I told you, you are like a dad! you know your going to be a good father one day

His face went red and he started to stutter a bit, I laughed and grabbed his hand dragging him inside the building. I waited for Tadeka and The girls. Once they came we started to walk towards the guys. I started to look around the building.