Chapter 1: Memories

This chapter is going to be small stories from Kc past and how she met everyone. It's going to be in 3rd POV Most of it is going to be about Ushijima and Kc.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

The 6 year olds were drawing, The teacher asked everyone to draw what they wanted to be when they grew up. Kc drew a camera and herself as a stick figure modeling. Wakatoshi was drawing himself hitting a volleyball.

Kc: What did you draw Toshi?

Ushijima: This....

He showed her the picture, She smiled at him and nodded then she showed him hers.

Ushijima: You want to be like Aunt Sakura?

Kc: Yup! I also want to be like daddy...

Ushijima: Hmm whatever you say Nini

Nini was a nickname Wakatoshi gave her. It doesn't have a meaning but it's a kind gesture that Wakatoshi gives her.
——
It was the first day of middle school. Remy just dropped off Kc and Wakatoshi off. Kc was nervous and Wakatoshi well he had a straight face.

Ushijima: Why are you shaking? Are you cold?

Kc: Well sorta and Im kinda nervous...

Ushijima: It is okay to be nervous...

She hugged him and he hugged her back it calmed her down a bit. With that they walked to class.
——-
Kc was with Ushijima they were outside playing volleyball. The 11 year olds were getting good at it well Wakatoshi was, Kc was pretty good but not as good as he was.

Sakura: Kc! Wakatoshi! Can you 2 come here please.

They looked at each other and headed towards Kc mother. When they got there her whole family had a sad expression.

Kc: Whats wrong Mom?

Sakura: We are moving house's

Kc: W-What? I don't want to leave Toshi! *Whimpers*

Sakura: I know sweetheart, but it's getting to crowded here.

Remy: Wakatoshi could sleep over anytime he wants. Right uncle, aunt?

They both smiled and nodded. Kc smiled a bit, she looked at Wakatoshi he had a straight face but she knows he is sad as well.

Alan: Either way you 2 will still see each other at school.

Ushijima: That is true
——-
Kc was walking to her next class out of now where she got pushed to the ground.

Kc: H-Hey!

Girl: Stay away from Ushi!

Kc: Who is Ushi?

Girl: Ushijima dummy!

Kc: Why would I want to do that?

Girl: If you don't then I'll cut your hair of-

Before she could finished she was meet my Wakatoshi's chest.

Ushijima: Do not touch her.

He was mad, he glared at the girl and Kc got up. The girl was kinda scared but didn't show it. He then turn to Kc and started to check her for wounds.

Kc: I'm fine Toshi *Smiles*

Ushijima: Hmm

Girl: Toshi! Lo-