Chapter 20: Teams

We started to get out of the bus. I heard Tanaka and Noya freaking out thinking they saw the sky trees but it was just a steel tower. I was the last one to get out of the bus I decided to wear some shorts and a undershirt. Daichi got protective and wanted to put his sweater around me but I didn't let him it was pretty hot. I saw Daichi and Kuroo talking to each other, they were talking about Hinata's and Kageyama's Failure on the test. Tanaka, Noya, Me, And Ryoko just passed. I got a 53 out of 100. Not good but it's a passing grade. I started to walk with the girls. Then Tanaka's twins came and started to freak out.

Yamamoto: WOAH THERE'S 5 OF THEM! ONES THE SEXY KIND, THERES THE CUTE KIND AND KC THE HOT KIND! IM NOT WORTHY OF SUCH A BLESSING *Whines*

Kiyoko put a hand in front of Yachi, I got a bit embarrassed and just smiled and awkwardly waved. Daichi, Suga, and Asahi were not pleased. When Kuroo finished talking to them, he happily made his way towards me.

Kuroo: CHIBI- CHAN!

Kc: KUROO!

Daichi looked at us curiously, Kuroo brought me in for a hug and started to ruffle my hair. Suga started to call Daichi to hurry up and change.

Kc: You really needs to stop calling me Chibi-chan!

Kuroo: But it fits you!

Kc: No it doesn't! *Laughs*

Kuroo: Are you going to change?

Kc: No I'm just going to put my indoor shoes.

Kuroo: Alright! I actually want you to meet some people if that's alright with you. One of them is a big fan of yours

Kc: Of course!

We started to talk a bit more and then the boys came out and we made our way to the gym. Kuroo started to explain the rules to Daichi. Looking at them Daichi looks short next to him. After he finished explaining the rules to him he came to me.

Kuroo: After we finish practicing I'll introduce you to them.

Kc: Alright *Smiles*

Kuroo: Wish me luck Chibi-Chan! *Smirks*

Kc: Stop calling needs that! *Whines*

He ruffled my hair before leaving to his team. Ryoko and Yuki came to me curiously.

Yuki: You seem close to him.

Ryoko: Yeah last I remember he was a fan but now you guys act like siblings *Laughs*

Kc: Hes my friend *Giggles*

Ryoko: FRIEND!

Kc: Yup when I went to perform he spotted me we chatted for a bit and I ended up giving him my number. We started to text each other, he's really funny.

Daichi: No wonder you laugh when you look at your phone...

We turned around and saw Daichi, he had a dark aura around him. Ryoko and Yuki patted my shoulder to give us alone time.

Kc: Well yes, he's just a friend though *Chuckles*

Daichi: Hmph

Kc: Baby come one don't be like that

He stayed quiet, I sighed but laughed a bit. I went to go hug him. He slowly hugged me back and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

Kc: Don't be jealous, I will always have eyes for you okay *Chuckles*