Chapter 27: Apologies

🚨⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️🚨

She just hummed and nodded, something seemed off though. We separated ways and I headed home by myself.

Kc: ( What should I do, should I give him something? Will he get mad for spending my
money? What if my apology sucks?!?) *Groans* why is this so hard?!?

I put my hand through my hair, and let out a big sigh. I heard some footsteps behind me but when I turned I saw nothing.

Kc: Ugh...im so tired

I finally made it home once there I immediately took a shower and then fell asleep.
————-
I woke up to Mary shaking me. She told me someone is waiting for me down stairs.

Kc: It's so early

Mary: Kc it's 12:48

Kc: What!

I jumped up and pushed her out my room. I put on some black leggings and a white crop top. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

Mary: Hey Kc me and Mikey are going to Remy's we're going to stay over there to take care of Kotaro we'll see you tomorrow

Kc: Alright be safe!

After a while I heard the door close I had the whole house to myself. I went downstairs completely ignoring my surroundings. I got some leftovers from
the fridge and heated it up in the microwave. When I turned around I saw flowers in the table. Roses to be specific. I looked around to see no one was in the house.

Kc: ( Didn't Mary say someone was here)

I got closer to the table and looked at the flowers. I couldn't help but smiled a bit. I then felt strong arms around my waist and someone's head on the side of my neck. I immediately knows who it was, I will always recognize this feeling.

Daichi: I'm...sorry....I was stupid and let my anger take over me....I was being immature....being with out you was the worst....not in my arms made me miss you so much...I hope you forgive me

I turned around and hugged him while burying my head in his chest. He pulled me closer to him, I missed this feeling.

Kc: I'm sorry as well, I should have made more time for you. I was so into soccer that I was putting you to the side. I hope you know I didn't mean too, you mean a lot to me Daichi.

He lifted my chin up and placed his lips on mine. He gave me a long kiss what was full of love and felt very needy.

Daichi: I missed you so much

Kc: I miss you so much as well.

He smiled gently at me and hugged me tightly like if I was going to leave.

Daichi: I....I love you

His eyes widen a bit and his cheeks turned dark red. I eyes also widen a bit and my face turned red as well, at the same time I smiled.

Kc: I love you too *Smiles*

He let out a sigh of relief and smiled brightly he then started to carry me to my room. He laid me down then laid right on top of me. I started to play with his hair and he hummed in delight.

Kc: So tell me why did you keep glaring at the pretty setter *Giggles*

Daichi: *Growls* the pretty one here is you, so don't be calling him pretty.

Kc: Alright how about cute

He looked at me and gave me a playful glare. I kept bugging him till he had enough. He kissed my lips so I would shut up. Then he went to my neck and my breath hitched.