Chapter 3: Match

The boys started to fight again I groaned in annoyance.

Tanaka: THATS ENOUGH!

Kc: Daichi is really sweet most of the time but when he's mad, you won't like him!

Tanaka: and I would annoy Gorgeous here either. If you think Daichi is scary when mad wait till you see her

They shivered and I deadpanned, I'm not that scary I think.

Tanaka: And if He finds out that we are practicing early we are so dead!

Kc: I talked to Daichi about you guys yesterday. He said somethings but I won't say anything cause you will have to earn it!

They groaned, but nodded the door then opened and Suga appeared.

Tanaka: Suga!

Kc: Oh....

Suga explained how Tanaka was being stupid about getting the key to the gym.

Suga: Don't worry I won't tell

Kc: You are the best!

I went to hug him, he hugged me back. He had a small blush on his face. I laughed a bit, he ended up helping us out which was good cause he's a good player. The boys started to argue again some harsh word there thrown at Hinata by Kageyama.

Kc: H-Hey it's almost 7! We should clean up.

That got everyone out of that heated argument and we started to clean up.
——-
After school we went to the gym the team started to practice. Tanaka and Suga looked very sleepy which will probably rise suspicion.

Kc: Jeez you guys need to stop yawning, Daichi might get suspicious.

Suga: we aren't use to this...

Tanaka: How come you don't look tired!

Kc: I'm use to it

They started to yawn again, I mentally face palmed but I can't blame them waking us at 5 in the morning everyday is hard.

Daichi: You 2 look sleepier than usual

We stiffened up we looked at each other and freaked out a bit. We turned around to face him, he looked serious

Suga: Maybe I've been studying to hard

Tanaka: Yeah studying

Kc: Thats doesn't sound convincing for you!

Before Daichi said something he got interrupted by 2 students. We were glad, one had blonde hair and the other had black hair. They introduce themselves to everyone.

???: I'm Kei Tsukishima....

???: Hello Im Tadashi Yamaguchi

Ryoko came to me and leaned to my ear, it scared me a bit.

Ryoko: Is it me or all these 1st years tall and adorable!

Tsukishima: So your Kc Pax, I heard lots of things about you

Kc: Yes I am and oh?

Yamaguchi: I KNOW YOU!

Yuki: Im sure you do she is pretty famous! The great Kc Pax

Kc: Haha so funny...

Yamaguchi: I know that! But she is also known as Speeder!

I choked on air, my eyes widen. I looked away embarrassed.