Chapter 22: Date

The bell ended up ringing signaling to go to our next class.

Remy: Ah I'll tell you later go to class

Kc: Okay

He patted my head and we went out separate ways. I just made it to class. Class was boring at usual, at the end of class I packed my things. I didn't know what to do since we weren't going to practice.

Daichi: Babe!

Kc: Hm yeah?

Daichi: lets go in a date! *Smiles*

I looked at him and smiled as well. I got up from my seat and we started to walk out.

Kc: What give your the ideas? *Giggles*

Daichi: Well I never asked you out on a date before you became my lovely girlfriend so I thought since we finally have time today we should do it *Smiles*

Kc: *Giggles* I like the idea so where are we going?

Daichi: Well I was think we can get watch a movie then get some ice cream and walk around the park.

He rubbed the back of his neck, I smiled and nodded that would be fun.

Ryoko: Can we come!

We turned around and saw Yuki, Suga, Asahi, and Ryoko. Daichi looked at me unsure if I wanted to go along with it I just smiled at him and he smiled back.

Daichi: I don't see why not!

Yuki: Great! Let's meet up in front of the school at  4:30

With that we started to go home. Daichi kissed my forehead and then left to go get ready. I went to shower and change into something comfortable. It was 4:15 now so I decided to start walking to the school. Ahead I saw the girls they were wearing s something comfortable as well.

Ryoko: I guess we all decided to wear shorts

Yuki: Yup!

Kc: Lets hope the boys don't get protective *Laughs*

Yuki: They probably are we are wear short shorts

Ryoko: Well it's comforting

Kc: I have to agree

We all started to talk a bit more the boys ended up coming together. They looked at us up and down and their faces turned pink. The also looked at them up and down and they looked very adorable.

Kc: Lets go shall we!

They nodded, we took the bus to the movie theater. Once we made it the boys went to go get the tickets.

Kc: I wonder what movie we are seeing

Ryoko: Same

Yuki: Why do I feel like someone is checking us out.

Now that I think about it I felt stares in me as well. When I turn around I saw a familiar person.

Kc: No way!

Ryoko: What?

Kc: Thats Shirabu! *Smiles*

Yuki: What!

We made our way to him he was with other people but I didn't know them.

Kc: Shirabu!

Shirabu: Now way Kc? Yuki? Ryoko?