Chapter 9: Nekoma

It was the day of the practice match against Nekoma. The boys went ahead to see the team we stayed behind a bit to makes sure everything was good. We then started to walk towards the gym. We turn to look at the boys one started to make this weird sound. He kinda look like Tanaka but had a Mohawk.

???: They are hot!

Guy: Hey look it's Kc Pax!

I turn to see the guy I smiled and waved at him. He started to freak out. As we entered the gym we saw Daichi and Nekoma's Captain shaking hands and smiling. The Captain is very handsome to say the least.

Ryoko: I don't trust those smiles

Yuki: Me neither.

Ryoko: That Captain is handsome though

Kc: He is isn't he.

Daichi walked away and the Captain came toward us.

???: Hello ladies it's nice to meet you I'm Tetsurou Kuroo.

Ryoko: Im Ryoko

Yuki: Hello there I'm Yuki

Kc: Hey Im K-

Kuroo: Kc Pax! I know I'm a fan! Those small parts you have in the movies are so intense!

Yuki and Ryoko left they started to laugh a bit probably because he was fanboying.

Kc: You think so?

Kuroo: Yes! You are really Beautiful as well!

Kc: Why thank you *Smiles*

I blushed a bit, a guy with black and blonde hair started to call him.

Kuroo: Kenma is calling me, looks like we are about to start. Is it fine if we take a picture later on?

Kc: Of course *Smiles*

He smiled brightly, he ruffled my hair a bit and thanked them he left. I went to my team who were looking at me already.

Kageyama: What were you 2 talking about?

Kc: Nothing much he's a fan

They nodded and headed to the court and with that the match started. Everyone in the other team where surprise by the quick attack. It always amuses me when someone see the quick attacks. The coach from the other team decided to do a time out. We passed out water and towels the the boys.

Kc: So far so good guys!

Yuki: Keep it up!

We ended up losing the first set. Hinata wasn't to happy about his last spike. Coach said a few words to him and he straightened up. As the game went on we kept losing points. Coach called a another time out we started talking about the teamwork. The they started saying that Asahi is going to get our points back.

Kc: Daichi leave the big softy alone *Giggles*

Ryoko: You know how fragile he is!

Yuki: Still though get us those points Asahi!

They went back to the court. Hinata received the ball with his face again. Tanaka was pumped up and made a point for us. Him and Noya got on one knee and started to pumped their fist it was pretty funny. They were cheering for that point.

Ryoko: man I really love those 2 idiots *Smiles*

Kc: Me and you both *Laughs*