Chapter 17: Connecting

As days past we practice more and more. Today was one of those days. I was helping Kiyoko with finding everyone's weakness. Hinata was a bad ass out there, he and the other won the set. Then they wanted to play again coach said no and the others joined in. Coached looked at him then looked at me.

Ukai: What do you think Kc?

Everyone looked at me with pleading eyes and had determination on them.

Hinata: PLEASE!

Kageyama: Just one more!

Kc: *Laughs* Alright go for it

They all smiled and Hinata gave me a hug, I hugged him back. Eventually the set ended, Hinata and Kageyama still wanted to practice though.

Tanaka: JEEZ HOW MUCH ENERGY DO YOU GUYS HAVE!

Takeda came in running and everyone went to him. He fell and everyone was asking if he was okay but didn't help him up.

Kc: Dont just stand there help him up!

They all tensed up, I sighed and went to help him out. I have him a tissues because his nose was bleeding.

Takeda: Thank you Kc

I nodded, then he told us that we were going to Tokyo to for a practice match. It wasn't only against Nekoma it was with other teams too thanks to the Fukurōdani Academy group.

Kc: Oh Fukurōdani? I went to perform there everyone is really nice there!

Ryoko: You seems really happy for that school

Kc: I am! I meet interesting people there *Giggles*

Ryoko: Are the boys cute?

WACK!

Yuki: Have you no shame!

Ryoko: Ow! I was curious

Kc: Well I um....I'm not going to say anything...

Yuki: I think that answers the question.

I looked away and blushed a bit, some of the boys where really handsome. I heard a scoff from Daichi, Asahi and Suga. I ended up getting a text from Kuroo asking if I was going to Tokyo. I smiled at the text and told him I was. He started to put a bunch of emojis and I started to laugh a bit.

Suga: Who are you texting?

Kc: Jeez you scared me! I was just texting a friend *Smiles*

Asahi: You have lots of friends

Kc: I know *Laughs*

After practice we started to go home, I was really tired so I started to walk ahead of everyone.

Hinata: Kc!

Kageyama: Kc!

I turn to see Hinata and Kageyama running full speed to me. I stiffened up thinking they were going to crash into me. Lucky they didn't and I let out a sigh of relief.

Kc: Hey whats wrong?

Hinata: Well Daichi told us to come stop you, BUT we need to talk to you either way!

Kc: Oh *Laughs* what do you want to talk about.

Kageyama: Can you help me out with my sets! I want you to spike them and tell me what I should improve in!

Hinata: YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO HELP ME WITH MY RECEIVES!

Kc: Ah! That's right! Sure I'll help you guys Tomorrow morning!