Chapter 29: Round 2

We walked our way to the gym for another round. The boys were pumped up. The guy that I took a picture with last time pissed of Noya and Tanaka by saying that me and Kiyoko were cute and how Kiyoko refused to give him her number. They stopped in mid air and they were there for a while.

Kc: IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!!

Ryoko: What the hell thats so weird

Yuki: Huh...

I then started to think, if every team was here that means.

Kc: He's here!

I looked at Takeda and Ukai they already knew what I wanted and nodded. I ran off passing Hinata and Kageyama.

3rd POV

The boys stood there confused, Yuki and Ryoko as well but then realize why Kc ran.

Yuki: AH I FORGOT!

Ryoko: SAME NO WONDER SHE RAN

Yuki: Um Coach we'll go get Kc!

Ryoko: Yeah!

Ukai: Alright bu-

Before he could finish they ran off, Ukai and Takeda chuckled.

Noya: Where did they go?

Takeda: Lets just say they're excited

They still stood there confused but just nodded, and they started to walk into the gym.

Kc POV

I started to run around searching for him, I saw other teams but not Shiratorizawa.

Kc: where is he! How hard is it to fine the Olive hair head!!!

I was pissed there was a lot of people, I don't even know if I passed him.

Yuki: Kc!

Kc: Hmmm Yeah

Ryoko: Jeez your run so fast!

Kc: Sorry it's just I want to see him again!

They saw how impatient I was and how mad I was getting.

Yuki: Come on lets go back you'll probably see him after

Kc: B-But

Ryoko: Come on the team needs you

I looked away from them and clenched my fist, I let out a loud sigh and just nodded. We started to walk and was met with someone.

Lily: Look who we have here

Ryoko: Ugh it's you

Yuki: Apologies we don't have time to talk

Lily: Well you guys can go I'm here for Kc

Kc: I don't have time for your insults Lily

Lily: Dont you wanna see Toshi though

I clenched my my hand again, I was the only one who could call him that.

Yuki: H-Hey Kc take it easy

Ryoko: Shut it

Lily: I have no idea what Toshi sees in you to be honest...your just a girl that's famous, it's pathetic really. It makes me think he's probably hiding from you. He loves it when I call him Toshi you know. He always seems to smile~