Chapter 27: Training camp pt.2

As the days went by I helped out my team in the day and played with Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, and the girls at night. Tsukishima and Hinata joined us at as well at times. I was in the gym with my team I was helping cleaning up. I then saw Bokuto running inside and towards me.

Bokuto: Chibi-Chan!

Kc: Not you too *Whines* anyway what is it

He just smiled at me and didn't trust that smile it may be adorable but I didn't trust it. Then Kuroo came in and saw it and started yelling.

Kuroo: Bokuto you son of a bitch she's going to be in my team today!

He started to make his way to me, Bokuto threw me over his shoulder and started to run around the gym with Kuroo following him.

Kc: Hey!

I looked at my team who looked at me amused especially Tsukishima. The girls, Lev,and Akaashi came running.

Akaashi: Bokuto put Kc down

He ignored Akaashi, The girls then looked at Tsukishima to help Akaashi.

Ryoko: HELP HIM OUT!

Tsukishima just looked at her blankly, then he sighed.

Tsukishima: Kc run they are planing something

We all deadpanned of course that little shit would say that.

Ryoko: I SAID HELP

Tsukishima: I did help I told her to run

Ryoko glared at him and he walked away, I got a bit mad.

Kc: NEXT TIME KUROO AND BOKUTO MAKE YOU PLAY I'LL MAKE SURE TO SPIKE THE BALL RIGHT ON THAT PRECIOUS FACE OF YOURS!

Tsukishima: If you can jump that high *Smirks*

I started to squirm around and try to get out of Bokuto's grip but failed.

Kuroo: LEV DONT JUST STAND THERE HELP ME OUT!

Lev did as told Bokuto put me in Akaashi's arms then started to push Akaashi away so he could take me. Some how Lev got me and started to run around the gym with Kuroo and Bokuto following him.

Kc: SERIOUSLY! IM NOT A TOY!

Kuroo: LEV KEEP RUNNING

Yaku enteres the gym probably looking for Lev, he saw what was going on and looked annoyed.

Kc: Yaku help me! *Whinesi

Yaku: Lev put Kc down!

Lev: But Yaku!

Yaku: NOW!

He tended up and out my down he then started scold Kuroo and Bokuto. I went up to him and kissed his cheek.

Kc: Thank you Yaku *Smiles*

Yaku: I-I Uh any time *Blushes*

Kuroo: HUH?!? WHAT ABOUT ME!

Bokuto: I WANT ONE TOO!

Kc: No *Glares*

They then started to apologize to me, then started asking me if I would play with them. I agreed and Kuroo carried my bridal style and we left the gym leaving our team confused and shocked. I ended up being in Kuroo's team.

Kc: Yuki to me!

She set the ball high and I jumped, and spiked the ball but right to Akaashi's face. I started to freak out especially when his nose started to bleed.