Chapter 19: Test

We started to prepare for a match that Takeda got for us. A while after the other school came and We went to great them. Everyone started to warm up and I help Kiyoko bring their uniforms. Yuki and Ryoko helped with the water bottles and towels.

Daichi: Alright Guys time to suit up!

Everyone started to take their shirts off. Yachi started to freak out I don't blame her. I looked at Yachi he face was all red I couldn't help but laugh. Kiyoko tried to calm her down. Yuki and Ryoko were staring at Suga and Asahi they had a glint of mischievousness.

Daichi: Hey Babe

Kc: Yeah

I turn around and Daichi was there shirtless. I looked at him up and down his body was well built. My face started to heat up and I looked away. I heard him laugh a bit.

Daichi: Have you seen my shirt *Chuckles*

I got up and got his shirt I gave it to him and he started to put it on.

Daichi: Thank you *Smiles*

Kc: Y-Yeah no problem

He had a smirk on his face, I knew what was coming the teasing will never end.

Daichi: No need to be shy

Kc: Don't you have a game to play

Daichi: Yes in a while *Smiles*

He lift my chin up and gave me a long kiss. He started to tease me a bit. So I decided to annoy him for it.

Kc: You know The first years they have a welled built body have you seen Kageyama!

He looked me dead in they eye, I look at Kageyama who had a blush on his face.

Daichi: Not funny

Kc: Mmm kinda *Laughs*

I kissed his cheek and he relaxed a bit. He started to hug me tightly then he left to go play.

Yuki: You are so evil

Kc: He knows he is the only one I have eyes for

We started to laugh and the game finally started. The game went good we won. After we started to clean up Kageyama and Hinata where running around with water bottles. Hinata open his and tried to throw water at Kageyama but it got me instead.

Kc: Aw man

Hinata: I-I'm so sorry Kc!

Kc: It's fine we're going home either way.

I started to unbutton my shirt I didn't want to walk home all wet.

Daichi: W-Woah what are you doing?!?

Kc: Taking my shirt off

Daichi: I-I know that but not in front of everyone!

I looked at him blankly no one was paying attention at all. Plus I had a undershirt, Daichi starts to freak out. I finally took my shirt off and Daichi sighed in relief.

Daichi: You could have told me you had something under!

Kc: You but this was for earlier, your face was all red *Giggles*

He just started at me blankly, Noya then started to call me for something.

Noya: Have you seen m-

He looked at me and his face went red. I was confused, Daichi then out his sweater on me and Zipped it up.

Noya: N-Never mind