Chapter Twenty Two

Jaelynn
I woke up the next morning in an empty bed. I freshened up and took my morning pee before walking downstairs to see if August was here. He wasn't. I fixed me a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch watching tv. I felt my phone vibrate seeing I had a text from Lo.
Lo 💯: What it is boo? Im finna go get some brunch. You tryna come with?
Me: Sure.
I got dressed and ready to go to Brunch. (outfit in MM)
When I was at brunch, I scrolled thru instagram seeing a picture of August from last night. "Look at this shit." I showed Lo. "Who is this bitch?" "I dont know. He just posted another one."
@augustalsina Breakfast with shawty @TaraNelson😍 #SheBad
I looked at this shit. "No he didn't." Lo looked at me. "I could pull out the pistol on ha if you want boo." I laughed. "Nah, I'm good. I'm not gonna say anything. Im just gonna leave him alone until he call me." "Ok but I'll give you the pistol just in case." I chuckled and stood up walking to my car. I got in my car driving to August's house to get my things I had there. I didn't move in with him, but I was always there. I walked into the house and began packing my things. As I was packing, August walked in. He came in the room. "Where you going?" He walked over to me. I turned around, "August, get out of my face." "What did I do? Is it about last night?" "So, you gonna tell me Tara is just a friend and just up and leave then post pictures of that bitch all on instagram?" "Let me explain ma." "Explain what? How you can take one of your hoes to breakfast when you dont even call or text me?" "I know, look. She not even somebody I mess around with. She really a friend that I know from middle school. She came to the last concert, so we caught up." "Ok but you disrespect me talking about how she bad and shit like you dont have me waiting for your ass." "I aint even post that shit. She posted it. And girl with the shirt, just a fan. Ion even know her. I saw the picture and posted it cause I 'preciate the support. Thats all." "Ima let it slide now, but if this Tara chick come up again, it's gon' be some problems and I mean that August." He nodded.
**
Very short update. Jae, and the two pictures from instagram in the MM.