Chapter Ten: Multiply

August

I'm at home chillin with Chrissy. Me and shawty been together for bout 6 months now. I aint talk to Jae in those 6 months either. She done went ghost on everybody tho. She broke up with Chaz and aint nobody seen her since. "Babe, Your phone ringing." Christina said taking me outta my thoughts. "Yoo who dis?" I answered. "Kaylin." I was confused. "Kaylin? The fuck you doing calling my phone?" "I just wanted to let you know that your son is about to be 2." "My son? Girl, if you dont gon' somewhere." "I'm serious. I thought he was somebody else's but he looks just like you." I sighed. "How bout we get a DNA test?" "That's fine with me. When?" "Uh, tomorrow so we get the results quicker." "Ok. I'll meet you there. Bye." I sighed. I aint even know Kaylin's baby survived. "What's wrong bae?" Christina asked. "Nothin' ma. Nothin'." She looked at me with concern. "You sure?" I nodded. "Yeah. Where you bout to go?" "Lunch with the girls. What about you?" "Ion know. Prolly go pick Morgan up and chill with her." She nodded. "Alright. I'll call you." She leaned in to kiss my lips. I pulled up closer grabbing a hand full of her ass. "Babe, I gotta go. I'm already late." "Aight. Ima tear that ass up when you get home tho." She smiled. "Whatever. See you later. I love you" She pecked my lips again. I got up and went to go shower after I let K know I'm coming to get Morgan. I then learned that it was babygirl first day of school so I'ma just pick her up. I got dressed then drove to the school to get her. I went in and saw her in her class playing. I went to her teacher to sign her out then snuck up behind her. She turned around. "Daddyyyyy!" She smiled and jumped on me. I held her and hugged her. "Was poppin babygirl? Where ya bookbag and ya coat and stuff." I put her down and got her stuff and helped her put her things on. Then, she grabbed my hand and walked out with me. "Daddy, I'm hungry." I looked at her. "Aight. Whatchuu want Princess?" "I want chic-fil-a." I nodded and strapped her in her car seat. Then, I got in the driver's seat. "How was your first day of school babygirl?" I started to drive. "It was so fun daddy. I made some friends and played on the swings." I smiled. "You been being good for mommy?" Her smile went to a straight face. "What's wrong?" She frowned. "Mommy got a friend now and he always ova & mommy always cwies." I furrowed my eyebrows. Ima have to talk to K bout that. "Daddy, can you put on one of your songs?" I nodded and plugged my phone in playing Mama. She immediately started singing along.

The whole day, I was just chillin with my princess until I went to drop her off. I held her as we approached K's front door. K answered and looked a mess. "Wassup?" I asked her. "Nothing." "Well, can I come inside?" "Oh. Uh yeah." She moved and let me in. "Hi mommy." Morgan said smiling. K let out a weak smile. "Hi baby." "K who the fuck is that?" I heard a male voice yell from the back. K sighed and looked scared when the man came into the living room. "Who is that nigga?" I looked at this nigga like he was crazy. "Aye don't be cussing around my daughter. Why is you smoking a cigarette for while my daughter here?" I said standing up. He blew cigarette smoke in my face. "Sit yo ass down bruh. Ion know who the fuck you think You talking to." I looked at K. I beat this nigga ass in front of my daughter. "K, go in the back and pack some clothes and shit you need for you & Morgan." I demanded. She looked hesitant but she knew I wasn't playin so she did as I told. I still held Morg who was falling asleep. The man went back to where K was and I heard a loud ass thump so I put Morgan down and went back there to see this clown ass nigga beating on K. I immediately began beating this nigga ass. "K, get ya shit and go and get in the car with Morgan." I demanded as I finished beating this clown nigga ass. When I was done, I left his ass on the floor and walked out to my car like aint nothin happen. "You aint stayin there no more K." "So where I'ma go August? I aint got no money." I continued driving to my house. "Don't even worry bout that. I gotchuu." When we got to my house, Christina was home. "Hey babe. Hi Morgan-" She stopped speaking when she saw K. "Who's this?" She asked trying to remain calm. I introduced K to Chrissy, who seemed upset, but she'll get over it. I'm not gon' let my daughter and her mother be hurt by some pussy nigga. After I showed K where she could sleep, I went into my room already tired. I was ready to sleep, but Christina was all upset & shit. "If you got somethin' to say, say it ma." She sighed. "I'm just not happy about her being here." "Well, we aren't always happy." She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "So I just have to deal with strangers staying in my house?" "Pretty much. Or you can always leave but I aint bouta put my people out on the street. Don't forget you don't pay no bills here so this aint yo house. This my house, you just a guest." "Fuck you." She got up and walked out the room upset. I laid back and went to sleep.

***

This chapter sucks booty. But whateva. I am in serious need of a co writer. It's critical, nfs.