Chapter Nineteen

August
I'm on tour and I just finished my first show. Now, I'm really goin' thru it cause it's Mel birthday. Ion know where Jae is. She aint been picking up the damn phone and it's irritating me cause she all I got right now. I cried on stage singing Make it Home and now, if Jae don't come help me, I know Ima try some crazy shit. I picked up a cup and poured me some tequila.
Jaelynn
I was coming from the airport. I was surprising August. When I finally got to the venue, T was there. "He in there." He pointed to a door. I walked in and told them to wait for a second. "Hey baby." I said to him. He looked up at me clearly mad. "What the fuck took you so fuckin long? You know today crazy fa' me. " "I was busy." "Busy?! So you rather be busy than to be up in hea' comfortin ya man? Fuck outta hea'" "Alright, first of all, I don't give two shits if you mad, you need to watch your tone with me cause I'm not the one. Second of all, I busy tryna surprise you by bringing your mother, brothers and nieces here to surprise you but since you wanna be ungrateful, Fuck you." I said storming out the room. I told his family they could go in there, but I was too heated to go in there. Tey was here to support August. I sat on this bench type thing to cool down. I understand that he is upset, but all I wanted to do was surprise him. When I finally felt cooled down, I walked into the his room again. When I walked in, August called me and I ignored him. "C'mon ma. Don't act like dat." I shook my head. "What?" "C'mere. Don't do that." I walked toward him. "Ma, I'm sorry. You know I be trippen." I raised my eyebrows. "Thank you." He added, "I 'preciate this alot." I looked at him. "You better act right cause I aint gon' do shit for you next time." "Aw, damn man. She got yo ass on lock huh?" Travis said laughing. I smirked and August chuckled, "It aint even like dat. I just love ha ass alot." I smiled. And his mama looked at me smiling, "I'm grateful for you girl. You helped Yung alot." I smiled. "It wasn't easy." "Damn Aug. I might have ta steal ya girl." Aug glared at him. "Nigga no the fuck you wont." He pulled me to him. "Aye. That cussin needa stop boy." Mama Sheila said. "You good Aug?" I asked him lookin at him. He nodded. "If yo ass took any longer, I prolly woulda did some crazy shit." I looked at him. "Well, I'm here, so that's good." "How long they stayin?" He asked me. "A week." He nodded. Someone knocked on the door and August looked up. It was his pregnant manager. I looked at her with raised eyebrows as August smiled standing up and walking to her. After she walked in though, Chaz walked in causing me to sigh. No drama today Lord. Chaz smiled at me as if nothing ever happened and I looked away. August frowned. "Wassup Shay?" "Nothing, I've just been hearing that there's been some trouble between you guys and I need you to get it together because I am not going to allow your career to go down the drain because you and him are fighting over some stupid little girl." On instinct, I stood up frowning, but August looked at me telling me to chill, so I sat back down but not before glaring at her. "Yall need to get it together fast and I mean it. Drink some tea or something but get it together cause we have things to do." She said before walking out and calling me to follow her. I stood up and walked towards her and August whispered to me, "Find yo chill button befo' yo ole crazy ass go tryna beat her ass." I smiled and walked out. "I'll be good." When I walked outside, Shayna looked at me. "Ima cut right to the point. You're a distraction to August and he doesn't need that right now, so yall need to end whatever it is yall have going on. It's not good press for him because you wanna be hoeing around from his bestfriend to him." I looked at her like she was crazy. "Ok so you must be dumb if you think you're gonna tell me anything about my relationship. You don't dictate shit in our relationship. And I'm hoeing around but you're the one pregnant. Bitch please." She laughed. "Your relationship with August will end sweetie. I'm serious. It results in bad press for August meaning less money for me. I'm pretty sure you know that I am capable of ending a relationship, especially yours pretty quickly. For example, the one you think you had with Chaz." I looked at her woo-sahing in my head. "You know what, Ima walk away cause you testin me. You lucky I found Jesus cause I beat pregnant bitches. Believe me." I said walking away back into the room pissed. Who the hell does she think she is?
***
Took mad long for this update. I'm chillin tho. How yall?
How yall feel about Shayna?
Shayna, August, Jae and Chaz in mm.