Chapter Twenty Nine

Jaelynn
1 month Later
August woke up at like 3pm, and that was fine cause his schedule was empty today. He unwrapped his arms from around me, but I pulled his arms back around me. "Wake up" He told me. I made a noise but did not wake up. He started kissing on my neck causing me to wake up and push his head. "Move, you so annoying." He chuckled. "Wake up ma." Aug said kissing me on the lips. I bit his lip then pushed him off me sitting up, "Im up. Whatchuu want witcha stank breathe." He laughed then got back on top of me kissing me again. I tried to push him off. "Stopppp. You aggy." He kissed me one last time and I kissed me back. "You love my stank breathe." "Nah, go brush ya teeth ugly." He laughed and got up and I followed him walking into the bathroom to brush my own teeth while he peed. We got freshened up then I walked downstairs to cook breakfast, but he stopped me. "I'll cook. You dont need to be standing." I looked at him with a straight face, "I'm pregnant not paralyzed, but fine." He chuckled. After he finished cooking, I ate and he sat across from me eating. "So you leave next week.." I said frowning. He sighed, "Yea ma." He goes back on tour next week, but its not a long tour. It's a college tour, so it should be like a month or two. "You'll be fine babygirl. I got interviews for an assistant today though." I looked at him skeptically, "What you need an assistant for? You got people there to help you all the time." "I know but they got other things to do on the tour." "I need to be at these interviews." He nodded, "Das cool just don't get crazy." "I wont. It's all male interviews right????" "Um nah. Men and women." I raised my eyebrow, "So I definitely gotta be at these interviews." "Aight, so go get dressed ma." I got up walking up the stairs into our room and he followed.
When we got to the place for the interviews, there was hella people there mostly girls. I walked hand in hand with August past them as they waved at him. We got settled in the room then the interviews began. So many girls walked into the room, it made me sick. But August was really looking into these girls. When the interviews were done, he looked at me, "Aight, so I like the her," he said pointing to a girl named Jessica's picture. I shook my head, "He seems nice. And he dressed very professionally. He seems like he would be a good assistant. August shook his head, "Nah, I like her." He pointed to Jessica again,a caramel skinned girl with a long weave. She was pretty... too pretty. I shook my head. "No.. hell nah." August sighed signaling for the people to come back in. He told everyone, but the girl, Jessica to leave. I rolled my eyes. He told her she got the job, but before she left, I made sure to have a talk with her. "So, I'm Jaelynn." She smiled, "Nice to meet you, Jaelynn. I'm Jessica." I nodded, "Look, I'm August's girlfriend. Seeing that you're his new assistant, we're gonna be seeing alot of eachother. I want to let you know how I do. So I just wanna make sure you respect me by not tryna be all over Aug, tryna fuck him or none of dat! Because if I find out and trust me I will, I'm coming for you boo. Keep it strictly business." She raised her eyebrows, "I got it. Trust me, I dont wanna be a homewrecker. I just wanna do my job." I nodded, "Ok, well have a good day." I said walking off.

***
It took mad long for me to publish dis cause I be busy asf. Currently tired af on my way to debate, so I decided to update.
Anyways, how yall feel about Jessica, the assistant?