Chapter Twelve: One Night

All girls aint even looking for love Sometimes us girls get lonely
They want something money cant buy Don't want the rest of your life
Just one night

Jaelynn

"Happy Birthday Bitcchhhhhhh! Why the hell you went to work?" Teyana yells in my ear. "Cause bills aint gonna pay themselves and neither are these college fees. But Thank you." She sucked her teeth over the phone. "Whatever. Whatchuu doing for your birthday?" "I don't know. Prolly shop and treat myself to dinner then get some bomb ass sleep." She sucked her teeth again. "Hell nah. Yo ass better find you a nice ass dress or something cause we going out! It's your 21st birthday and yo ass talkin bout some staying in. Bitch you buggin if you thought I was gon' let yo ass do that." I sighed. "I just wanna sleep Teyyyy." "Sleep tomorrow. You better be dressed by 10." "Fine."

After I got off work, I treated myself to hair and nails then got my makeup done at MAC since I'm going out. My makeup was ON FLEEK. I then went into some store to find a dress. I couldn't find a nice dress, so I found a nice two piece dress that fit me real nice (in MM) I smiled in approval as I stepped out the dressing room admiring myself in the mirror. "Wow, you look sexy in that!" I turned around to see a brownskin girl. She was really pretty and trying on a tight dress. She looked nice in hers too. "Thank you. You look like some wet in yours." (some wet= sexy, brooklyn slang) She smiled. "Thanks." She then went back to looking at herself in the mirror. Then called, "Babe, what do you think?" I then saw Sean from H&M walk into the dressing room. He smirked. "It's good. Hurry up and buy it so I can tear it off you tonight." I laughed quietly. Men. I went back into the dressing room and changed out of the dress then back into my regular clothes walking out of the dressing room. He then looked at me. "Wassup? I remember you from that day at work." I nodded. "I remember you too. How are you?" "I'm good. You must have a date with ya man tonight since you shopping for a sexy dress." I laughed. "No. There is no man to take me on a date." He raised his eyebrow. "Oh so dude you was shoppin for-" I cut him off. "Done with him. It's actually my birthday. I turn 21." He smiled. "Uh oh. Someone's a grown woman now. Happy Birthday" I laughed. "Yeah. Thanks." "Give me your number and I'll take you out for your birthday as friends." I nodded then we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. Then, I walked to the register to purchase my dress. It wasn't that expensive, so I decided to go buy some jewelry and a new purse. After I was done, it was 8. I went home and brushed my teeth and washed up a little making sure not to mess up my hair. I then lotioned myself with some Pink Chiffon lotion from Bath and body works. I put on my undergarments then slipped on my dress. I put on my black stilettos then my diamond necklace, earrings and bracelet I'd purchased earlier. I removed my hair from it's ponytail and brushed it down to it bone straight state. I applied some plum lipstick with a layer of clear gloss to give my lips an extra shine. I sprayed some of my Beyoncé perfume on me before I heard a car beeping outside. I grabbed my new Gucci bag courtesy of me and threw my keys, phone, wallet, lipstick and all my other stuff in it before leaving out. I stepped out and a limo waited for me. Tey really went all out. The driver got out and opened the door for me. I thanked him and got in to see Tey and her boyfriend, Andre all booed up. I smiled at them as Tey gasped at me. "Ohmylanta. Look at my bestie. You look gorgeous." I smiled. "Thank you. You do too. Wassup Dre?" He nodded his head at me. Tey handed me a glass of wine. I shook my head. "I want my first legal drink to be something strong." She smirked. "Ok I see you." I smiled. "So where you taking me?" Tey didn't say anything. The limo came to a stop and we were in front of Club Myx, the best club in Atlanta. I aint really been in there because I'm busy, but I heard it's good. I smiled and got out walking into the club with Teyana and Andre. As we walked into the club, it was pitch black and nothing was on. I was confused until I heard people yell, "Surprise!!" Aha. Classic. I smiled and my favorite song came on About the Money came on, which got me turnt immediately. I ran to the dance floor ignoring anyone else and started twerking and singing along. I turned my head and seen Tey doing the same thing. After the song went off, I walked up to the VIP section to be greeted by August. If August is here, Chaz must be here. I sighed. He smiles and hugged me. "Happy Birthday Jae. You look sexy in that ma." I blushed a little. "Thanks August." "Did you have your first legal drink yet?" I shook my head "Nah." He put his hands on my waist and led me to the bar. He ordered patron shots for both of us. "Aight. You ready?" He asked me. I nodded. I picked up the shot and he did the same and gulped it down. I made a face as i put the shot glass down. It was strong, but I liked it. I picked up another shot glass and gulped it down then took Aug's other shot and gulped it down. He looked at me with raised eyebrows. I smiled. "I needed that." Before he could reply, I got up and went to the dancefloor because Lifestyle was playing. I started singing along and twerking to the song. August took it upon himself to follow me and grab onto my waist. I really didn't care who was dancing with me though. It was just for fun. I After the song finished, I went to sit back down and chatted with August. I hadn't spoken to him in a minute. He, being August, had to flirt with me but I didn't pay him any mind. I must say, he did look mighty fine though. Our chat was interrupted by him saying he had to use the bathroom. A few minutes later, a spotlight was on me as a huge cake was rolled in. Then, a spotlight was on August, who was on the stage. I smiled as he spoke.
"Aight, I just wanna say Happy Birthday to my muthafuckin baby nah Im playin Happy Birthday Jae. You the real MVP ma. Shawty been down with a nigga since highschool and I 'ppreciate that. I love you ma." Then he started singing happy birthday. I smiled and stood up walking to the cake. August hopped off stage and I hugged him. "Thank you." He smirked and picked up another glass of liquor. I swear he had over 8 drinks. I took pictures with the cake and then cut it.
By the time my party ended, it was 2am and I was so tired. I found August passed out and slumped on a chair and I shook my head. I woke him up and he could barely walk straight. I tried to carry him to my car, which was here somehow and I don't really know how. I walked to my car with August and pushed him into the passenger seat and buckled his seatbelt. I walked over to the driver's side and drove home. When I got home, I struggled to get August out the car. When we got inside, I put him on the couch and went to go change. As I was changing, August walked in. He was at the door biting his lip. I hurried and changed into my house clothes and he chuckled. "You acting like I aint seen you before." He walked closer to me removing his shirt in the process. I tried pushing him out because knowing me, I'd give into temptation and fuck him. I've been extremely horny lately because I haven't had sex in 6 months. No matter how much I pushed him, he continued to come closer until he pushed me on the bed. "Fuck it.." I mumbled and began kissing him. I could taste the liquor on his breath, but I didn't care at this moment. He kissed me and rubbed me through my pants. I moaned a little. Boy did I miss this feeling. I took off my shirt quickly as August smiled. He took off my pants and smiled at me, well not a me but at my body. "What?" I asked. "Your body is perfect ma." I blushed a little. He traced my music note and heart tattoo that I recently got on my naval. I smiled and he moved up leaving a trail of kisses behind. He slowly removed my bra and attacked my 'girls' with kisses. I moaned because of the pleasure. After a few minutes, he went back down to my red lace panties. He rubbed me through them causing me to moan and squirm. The feeling was kind of weird since I hadn't felt it in a long time. He then slowly removed my panties kissing my naval with his soft lips in the process. He was teasing me. Then, he started flicking his tongue and pleasuring me in ways I can't describe. God, I missed that tongue. I moaned so loudly while grabbing his hair and pushing his head in deeper between my legs. He started adding finger while flicking his tongue on my clit causing me to scream a little, which indicated I was near climax. He continued and I finally reached climax. He planted one last kiss on my cat before taking the condom I gave him (yes, I keep my own stash). He tore it open and removed his pants and boxers. He was already hard showing his full length. He slid the condom in and surprisingly slid himself in to me gently. His strokes were slow and gentle went allowed him to reach every pleasurable spot. I moaned even louder uncontrollably. He continued to stroke and thrust a little faster but not harder. He went fast but managed to still be gentle. I moaned as he grunted and whispered things in my ear. I was too busy moaning to hear. He reached my G- Spot and I could not contain my screams. I scratched his back with my cat claws and constantly screamed his name. This went on for a couple of minutes until we both reached our climax. He replaced the condom and went on to round 2, which would later turn into rounds 3 and 4.
The whole time we had sex, I noticed how slow and gentle August was being with me. Call me crazy but it actually seemed like we were making love.
##
I'm sorry for the late, late updates. I'm busy with school and stuff, so I barely have time. I try to type on my way to school each morning, but it doesn't work. Next update should be pretty quick because I already have it planned. Please comment how yall feel about this chapter. I'll love you forever!