Chapter Nine: Bish Whet?

Jaelynn

I went to the awards, and I watched August win his award. I was proud to be honest, but he's so fucking stupid. Why would I make that shit up about Christina? I'm just not gonna let it phase me. When he gets hurt, he just better not come running to me. I was here with Chaz because Chaz has to be with August. Their friendship amazes me. Who would've thought they'd be like brothers but chase the same girl? It doesn't add up, but I'm glad they're still friends.

Today, I was in L.A, so of course, ima go shopping. I got a call from August and quickly clicked decline. It aint nun to cut that nigga off either. After I went shopping, it was late at night. I go in my hotel when I got bum rushed by fans. "Hi Jaelynn!" "August wants you back girl! Yall were cute." I smiled. I love his fans but now is not the time. My feet hurt and I'm tired. I walked into the hotel and took the elevator up to the room that I share with Chaz. When I got up to the room, I seen a girl coming out the room. She smiled at me ,and I frowned walking into the room. I seen Chaz sitting on the bed on the phone. I put my bags down and stood in front of him. "We need to talk." He gave me the finger. "No, right now, Chaz." He ended his phone call then smiled at me. "Wassup bae?" I looked at him. "Why the fuck was there a bitch coming out of our hotel room?" He chuckled. "That was my business partner, Shayna." "Yall couldn't have a business meeting somewhere else?" He pulled me to him. "Jae, how many times I gotta tell you that you all I want. Shawty aint shit compared to you." I smiled a little. "Gimme kiss." "No." He frowned but I was dead ass serious. I began undressing. I put my pajamas on then put my hair in a messy bun. "We said we was gon' make love in Hollywood ma. Now's our chance." Chaz said smirking at me. "Nah, I'm good." I went to the bathroom to put on my acne scrub and brush my teeth. When I came out, Chaz was back on the phone. I rolled my eyes then got in bed. He hung up his phone then looked at me. "Jae, don't be like that." "Like what Chaz?" I asked getting comfortable. "Don't be acting all crazy. Like you don't know where you stand in my life." "I know where I stand but other bitches could be in ya life too." "Have I ever cheated on you?" I shook my head. "Nah." Our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. I got up and opened it to reveal the same girl I saw leaving our room earlier. She looked shocked by my presence. "Is Chaz here?" "Yeah but he's busy. I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?" "I'm his girl- I mean, business partner, Shayna. Tell him I forgot to give him back his shirt." She handed me the shirt and I closed the door. I walked into the room. "Bae, who was that?" "Your bitch with your shirt." I said before getting into bed. "Don't sleep in this bed either Chaz." I turned off the light and went to sleep.

###

Ok. I think ima start updating only on weekends cause I be too busy on weekdays.