Chapter Thirty Seven

Jaelynn
2 months later
"Aug, where are we going?" I asked looking at him. He ignored my question, so I removed his hand from my thigh causing him to get upset. He can't drive without his hand gripping my thigh for some reason. "Whatchuu movin my hand for?" Our convo was interrupted by Indi making noises in the back. I looked at her smiling, "Right Indi? Tell daddy to stop ignoring me." Indi started yelling things. "Damn, you gon' do daddy like dat fat mama?" August said looking at her through the rearview mirror. She started laughing. "Can you please tell me where we're going?" We were outside of the city near the water. August pulled into the driveway of a beach house that was beautiful. "Who's house is this?" "Ours for the week." I looked at the house in awe. August got out the car then came and opened my door helping me out. Then, he got Indi out handing her to me so he could take our her stroller.
I pushed Indi into the house still looking around in awe. Aug walked past me with our bags slapping my butt. I glared at him rolling my eyes. He smirked at me, "Sorry, you been eating good. It was asking to be touched." I laughed, "You a perv." I said "But you love itttt," He sang before taking out a key to open the door. We walked inside and it was even bigger inside. "August.." "Yes" "How much did this cost?" "Don't worry bout it. Just enjoy it." He walked over to the stroller taking Indi out kissing her forehead. "This is beautiful baby." I told him. He smiled, "I'm glad you like it. Gimme some." He said pointing to his lips, which were in a duck lips. I laughed, "Ew." He smirked, "You fronting on daddy now?" I gave him a stank face, "You aint my daddy." He pulled me to him kissing me sticking his tongue in my mouth and grabbing my ass. I kissed back of course, but the kiss was lasting longer than expected, so I pulled away because he was holding Indi. When I pulled away, he smirked, "Ya mama a freak fat mama." I laughed, "No I'm not." Indi clapped and nodded her head. I shook my head as Aug laughed. I walked around the house. It was one story, but it was huge. I walked to the back, which had a patio and the beach. It was beautiful. I smiled then walked back in the house. I seen Aug coming out of what would be our room without Indi, so I'm assuming he put her to sleep. I walked towards him. "So what we doin'?" He asked. "Whatever you want." He smirked, "You sure bout that?" He asked rubbing me thru my pants. I bit my lip, "You sure Indi sleep?" He nodded as he continued rubbing. I smirked and kissed him roughly rubbing him thru his pants. I then reached into his sweats pulling it out stroking it. I smirked as I watched him grunt. He was about to pull off my pants, but I got off him walking to the kitchen. He came in a few seconds later, "Umm... wyd?" "Looking for food." "I got some food for you right here." I laughed, "I want real food." "Im bout to fuck you up if you dont quit playin." I laughed, "Who's playing?" "You. You provokin me gettin me horny and shit then you leave? Hell nah. You gon take this." "Bet you I won't." "Aight Jaelynn. Get fucked up." I laughed because he was serious. He used my full name. He walked back into the living room. I followed him. "Don't come in here before I rape yo ass." I laughed, "Shut up." He put on his best white girl voice, "Don't you tell me to shut up because I'm sexually frustrated Jaelynn ok?" I laughed, "I love youuuu." He rolled his eyes and looked at the tv, which was not even on. I looked at him, "So you not gon say it back?" "Im watching tv. Lemme lone." I looked at him, "Bitch where? That tv aint even on." "I got an imagination unlike yo rude ass." I laughed, "Whatever." "Das why I got my bae Shalissa coming out here. Ion need you." He said. "Good, so don't ask for none no more." I said as I walked back into the kitchen. I fixed me a sandwich and walked into the living room. "Where my sandwich?" "Did you make one?" He shook his head. "So you don't have one." He rolled his eyes. "Stop bein like dat?" "Being like what? You said Shalissa comin. Let her make your sandwich." He chuckled. As soon as he was about to say something, Indi started crying. I was about to get up, but August went to get her first. He came back in the living room with her laid on his chest sleeping once again.
***
This was really a filler. I just wanted to give yall true insight into their relationship and little family. What yall think? Do you think Aug loves Jae and is in love with her or just loves her? Next chapter should come first.