Chapter Seven: It Takes Time

Jaelynn

Two weeks past by, and I was still being August little "Nurse." We become closer everyday, we even vented to each other a few times.

"Jae!" August called, I sighed as I got up and began running to his room.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry - make me some food please." He's been treating me like a slave for the past hour.

"August I just made you some food 20 minutes ago, seriously?" I roll my eyes, this was starting to piss me off.

"Can you just make me some food? And quit complaining? Damn! Ask you to do one thing and you trip."

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Nigga get fucked up."

"You aint gon' do shit." "August, try me. I will push yo ole' doofy ass down some stairs."

He chuckled. "Yeah aight. Just go make my food." I shook my head. "Nah, nigga. Nurses dont cook. Maids do. Since you can clearly walk and do shit on your own, my work here is done." I said grabbing my bag and putting on my sneakers." He pouted and stood up, "Damn thats how you do sick nigga?" He looked down at me and grabbed my waist. I laughed. "Bye Augustaaaa" His face went straight. "Is we really bout to do this shit Gremlynn." He called me that nickname he gave me since I been his nurse. I laughed and hugged him. He tried to kiss my lips, but I turned my head quickly causing his lips to land on my cheek. I broke our embrace and left.

When I got home, I checked my phone and sat on my couch. "Shit." I mumbled. I had several missed calls from Chaz and texts.

You ready bae?

- Penetration Station 😻💏🙊(7:34 pm)

I'm outside

- Penetration Station 😻💏🙊 (8:31 pm)

Jae, Where you at?

- Penetration Station 😻💏🙊 (8:47 pm)

Iight, I'm leavin'. I done waited fa ya ass fa an hour

- Penetration Station 😻💏🙊 (9:51 pm)

I'm so sorry. I got caught up. I'm coming to your house now.

- Me (10:27 pm)

I can't believe I forgot about my date with Chaz. I know he gon' be pissed cause I been complaining about how we don't do shit.

I put on some tight blue jeans & a pink peplum top. Then, i put on some moccasins and left.

When I got to Chaz's house, I aint have to knock cause he gave me a key. I walked in and he was on his couch smokin while PartyNextDoor blasted. He looked at me for a second then continued to smoke. I walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hi baby." He ignored me and continued smoking, so I took the blunt and smoked it myself.

We passed it back and forth until it was finished. When it was done, I looked at him. "Chaz." He looked at me. "What?" "I'm sorry." He began to roll another blunt. "It's coo'" I could tell he was still pissed. "I really am baby. I was at August's and lost track of time." He looked at me then got up. "It's whateva' ma. I aint trippin'. But I aint stupid either." I followed him. "And what is that supposed to mean?" He looked in the fridge. "It aint 'pose to mean shit. Just know I aint stupid."

I walked up to him. '"Don't start with the assumptions Chaz." He looked at me. "I aint assume nothin'." He walked into his bedroom with me behind him. He took off his shirt and got in bed. "I aint tryna talk no more. You coming or nah?" I nodded and changed into some shorts and a tee shirt I had here then got in bed with him. I laid on his chest. "I love you." He responded. "I luh' you too Jae." Then we went to sleep.

_____________________________________

This just a filler. Im updating again tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.