Chapter Six: Nurse Ortiz?

August

A nigga finally out the hospital. I been in there for a month, and I miss my bed and home cooked meals. Christina aint come see me the whole time I was in the hospital, which is crazy cause I know damn well she knew. It's aight tho. Meanwhile, Jae been here to see a nigga everyday. She the one who picking me up today.

"You happy to be out?" She asked as she pulled out the hospital parking lot. I smiled. "Hell yeah. A nigga was tired of that stank ass room and that nasty ass food." She laughed. "It couldn't be that bad. When I was in there, everything was cool." "That's you. I think they was being sexist cause my room smelled like poo poo and depression. That food was abuse too." She laughed. "You a trip." I chuckled. "How you been?" "Better than you." She said as she continued driving. "Anyways, You need to get a nurse to take care of you everyday." I shook my head. "Nah ma. Ion fuck with strangers. I can do for myself." She shook her head at me. "You can't do for yourself right now. You need someone to help you. You're healing from broken ribs, damage to your skull, and you still have a broken leg and arm." I sighed. "Aight ma. So if I need someone, you should do it." She looked at me for a second. "Hell nah."
"Why not? I need a nurse right? You in college right now to become a doctor. So this should be good practice." She pulled into my driveway and parked the car. "I don't think so. We still have shit to fix between us." "Soooo. Being my nurse aint got nothing to do with our relationship. C'mon Jae. Ion trust these other broads." She got out the car, and popped the trunk pulling out a wheelchair for me. She opened it and rolled it to me. She helped me into it. "If I'm your nurse, you do realize that I can easily hurt you if you piss me off right?" "You can do whatever ma. Just do it please." I begged. She sighed and opened the door to my house. "Fine, I'll do it. But don't try no slick shit." I smirked. "I'll try not to." Ima enjoy being Jae's patient.
__________________________
Short update because I'm on my way back to New york. I got so much summer hw for school to do and my first day is Friday, so pray for me. Thanks for 1k reads already.