35,

Niklaus Mikaelson had known a lot of witches - and warlocks - throughout his millennium long lifetime

                    Niklaus Mikaelson had known a lot of witches - and warlocks - throughout his millennium long lifetime. In that time he had known smart ones, powerful ones, innovative ones, cunning ones, naive ones and crazy ones.

Astonishingly, impossibly, Idrissa Gilbert was nothing like any of them.

She had no Coven backing her up nor did she have any Spirits aiding her from the Other Side and yet she was evidently far more powerful then any witch he'd known, or Sorceress as she preferred.

He could see why she called herself a Sorceress now, as he watched a rather odd building materialise into view after reading what he had thought to be a bit of nonsense written on a polaroid, she was no Servant of Nature he realised as he noticed something which the majority of the Spirits would most certainly disapprove of.

"Kol?" he marvelled whilst Idrissa smiled softly from the drivers seat. Niklaus did not hesitate to flash out of the car and towards his dead brother taking in the sight of him with relief easing a unseen weight from his shoulders, "I do not understand. How can I see you, brother?"

"My darling cast a spell around this place," Kol answered with a proud gleam in his eyes as Idrissa stepped onto the decking absently locking he car as she moved closer to Kol, "I've been waiting for almost a week for her to remember though."

"Hey! I was busy being trapped in my childhood home," Idrissa exclaimed with a smile before it faltered, "Jeremy is dead, Silas drained him of his blood."

"Are you certain it was actually Silas?" Kol enquired with a severe expression.

"I'm absolutely positive. When I died I saw my mum," Idrissa nodded as she conjured a red lily knowing Kol would understand, "she told me everything she knows about what happened on the Island and explained how I died. Silas had drained my blood through Jeremy, we had been linked through a blood protection spell I created in a hurry. I completely overlooked the risk of Jer dying by bloodloss, so naturally that is exactly what happened."

Kol eyed the flower for barely a moment when his eyes lit up in recognition, "Did she have anything else to tell you, love?"

"Mmhmm," grinned Idrissa with a glint of mischief returning to her luminous eyes, "my dad and uncle siriously approve of you. Mum also gave me a couple of ideas how to bring you both back," she continued on before Kol could get too excited, "it's going to take me a while though. I've got to create a philosophers stone, I'll need to make two actually. One for each of you, then I'll use the stones to create a single body each. Sadly the most I've ever bothered with regarding Alchemy is turning a vine into silver, I hadn't found it very useful."

"Alchemy is about equal exchange," Nik spoke questioningly, "isn't it, petite sorcière?"

"What about the other idea?" Kol wondered curiously.

"It is," Idrissa nodded to Nik before looking at the love of her life, "the other option whilst possibly quicker isn't exactly a thrilling idea, she suggested I dabble with Necromancy until I get a handle on then create a ritual since I have a rather magical connection with Death."