28,

                     "It's weird, you know

                     "It's weird, you know." Idrissa mused aloud as her boys calmed down after hearing Iris' intention to be captured, "As Iris I didn't belive in the prophecy, yet now a lifetime later I can see the truth behind it. She was alive but not living, merely surviving. Iris had plans of how she was going live her life, she wanted to study, pass her final exams then apply to join the Unspeakables, but she could do none of it whilst Voldemort survived."

"He also had plans," Idrissa continued, "he aimed to rule unopposed but he couldn't do it because Iris' survival stood in the way. Her existence meant hope for those who didn't follow him." Idrissa shook her head.

"Prophecy is a tricky branch of Magic darling," Kol agreed as he squeezed Idrissa's hand, "misleading and hard to interpret until it has passed."

"True," Idrissa agreed, "anyway, back to Iris'," the green eyed sorceress smiled slightly, "Neville's grandmother - Augusta - arrived at Peverell Castle after escaping Death Eaters who had been sent to kill her. Voldemorts intentions behind the attack was to break Neville who was leading Hogwarts Army from inside the school. After the older witch recovered Iris asked if she had any advise about her planned capture, Augusta thought Iris to be mentally unstable, she told her so several times, but she agreed to help after failing to talk Iris out of it."

"Iris added Augusta to the Castle Wards, to lower them to allow Iris to bring any other prisoners plus the Goblin back with her. Iris couldn't lower them from outside the Castle and the Wards would harm anybody she brought back if they wasn't added prior to their arrival."

"Hang on," Kol spoke up, "doesn't that mean that Death Eaters could follow them back and gain access?"

"Yeah," Idrissa smiled at Kol's quick grasp of her kind of magic, "that's why Iris handed the wards over to Augusta, so she could reactivate the War Wards as soon as Iris and the prisoners returned. Augusta having control would save time and lower the risk, it was safer to risk a few gaining access but becoming trapped inside once Augusta reactivated the Wards then it was to leave the people and Goblin she was bringing back outside of the wards where they would be stuck until she could add them. Their magical signature from Apperation could be traced out in the open and even if Death Eaters couldn't see the Castle there was always a possibility of somebody Breaking through Wards given enough time and the correct location, so it was the agreed safest option."