18,

22ⁿᵈ October 2010

22ⁿᵈ October 2010.

                          it has been a rather strange couple of days if I'm being honest - which I always try to be, in the privacy of my journal at least

I haven't got time for a long rant, but, I can narrow it down.

Caroline's dad is dead - the reasoning behind his death is suspicious, he dose not know who killed him. He had vampire blood in his system and came back, though, he refused to complete the transition.

I attended the small get together between the two sets of brothers Elijah was clueless in regards to fixing Jeremy's memories. Although I got a new idea, a really obvious one that I can't believe I'd overlooked - I can use Imperio on Damon and force him to return my brothers memories, I just need to wait for a time when neither Elena or Stefan will notice he's not in Mystic Falls while he goes to Denver to do so.

Obviously I'll remove Damon's memory in return once he's done it, he doesn't need to know - and I'd like to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Hopefully I'll be able to sort that out soon - although the Original Witch decided to come back from the dead after over a thousand years so I've got a feeling it could take a while, Damon suddenly going out of town for a couple of days will be noticed at the moment.

I've now seen the remaining two Originals, Finn is the eldest of the siblings and Kol the youngest son. I've not spoken to either of them so I have nothing to say on what they're like.

Kol is certainly attractive to look at though, that I can definitely confirm from the brief moments I saw them for.

Before the dinner was over I had felt an awful aura of corruption - I don't think I can truly describe it in words. Just know that it felt vile, dirty and absolutely wrong.

I know now that it is coming from Esther Mikaelson - the Originals mother - and its somehow linked back to Bonnie, and her mother.

Perhaps tonight I'll be able to get a better feel of it and pinpoint what about her, them, feels so corrupted.