31,

23ʳᵈ November 2010

23ʳᵈ November 2010

                              on Sunday evening as the full moon reached it's apex I created a Prison World

I was correct in my original assumption that Bennett blood was not actually necessary for the creation, I personally used my own blood and 'imprisoned' both Kol and Jeremy - obviously not for long, I followed them over into the Prison World shortly after midnight.

Once there I cast a Tempus spell, and the date showed the 21ˢᵗ November regardless of the Real World date of 22ⁿᵈ November, so it was successful.

Originally I had planned to wait to create it, during a Blue Moon or a Meteor Shower - something slightly more interesting then a full moon, but new issues in Mystic Falls caused me to change my plan.

There is a Hunter, known as one of The Five.

The Five was created long ago by a witch with one goal - to relentlessly hunt and kill vampires. The Hunters have been magically enhanced with beyond human senses and strength to better their ability to complete their supernatural goal.

Kol told me of his first dalliance with the original Five - nine hundred years ago - and his subsequent personal pursuit of understanding who had created them and why.

He probably knows more about the Five then anybody else - or at least he sincerely believes in their end goal, Silas...

Niklaus doesn't believe in Silas, neither does Rebekah - they both associate his existence as a bedtime story to scare children. However, something Kol learned during his self-imposed research into the Five made him a believer of the once upon a time horror story.

The newest Hunter's are slightly different, their tattoos aren't visible to everyone - so far only Jeremy has seen it, I only saw it after he brought attention to it - I checked my memory of meeting Connor in my pensive, there was no tattoo until Jeremy complimented it...

It wasn't hard to conclude that the newest version of the hunters tattoos will grow with each vampire they kill, eventually the Mark will be completed to form the same Map which the original Five had, which miraculously vanished upon their deaths.