23,

India Eisley // Iris Meissa Potter

                  Having temporarily left the shell-shocked boys in her car whilst she went and got a takeout breakfast from McDonald's Idrissa arrived back at her car with food and coffee for the trio.

After passing out breakfast Idrissa rooted through her bag in search of the stone which she knew was somewhere inside it, however, there was so much random nonsense inside her bag that after a couple of minutes she instead summoned it into her hand.

Pulling out the fist sized piece of raw malachite Idrissa smiled triumphantly before frowning, "Do either of you have a knife?" she asked turning towards the observing males.

"Haven't you?" Jeremy laughed gesturing to Idrissa's bottomless bag.

"No, I try not to put anything sharp inside it."

"What do you need a knife for darling?"

"To cut myself," she replied absently as she transfigured a coin, "I'm turning this malachite into a temporary ward-stone," slicing her palm Idrissa allowed her blood to drop as she began casting a multitude of privacy spells and the veiled matter revealing spell.

The stone began to glow in tune with Idrissa's pulse before flaring brightly and settling with a steady hum, Idrissa placed the malachite ward on the center console of her car before whispering a quick healing spell on her hand as she used a napkin to remove the remaining blood.

Nodding in satisfaction Idrissa looked up, her eyes catching Kol's curious gaze, "I recognised that last spell, to reveal veiled matter," he said questioningly.

"I don't like the idea of being spied on by people on the Other Side, I have it set up permanently around Marauders Retreat too."

Kol nodded in understanding. It was quiet for the next few minutes as the trio ate their breakfasts, the only noise coming from the radio.

Upon finishing her food Idrissa noticed that Jeremy and Kol had finished eating and was waiting for her to explain her shocking statement.

"Okay, so," she began tentatively, "Iris Potter was eleven when she began to get answers for all the strange things in her life and the unanswered question that she had aclumated over the years."