06,

Idrissa Gilbert was casually heading towards the Grill to meet her brother when she was grabbed by Damon Salvatore

"What the hell, Damon!" she hissed, shocked at the sudden speed in which he was pulling her with a look of urgency upon his usually calm face, "What's wrong? Why are you taking me towards my dad's old office?"

"Saving your life," he answered succinctly while pushing the door open revealing Idrissa's uncle John. "Do you have any idea what you've done?" Damon snarled, finally letting go of the utterly confused Idrissa.

"Yeah," said John fiddling with something Idrissa couldn't see, "as a matter of fact I do."

Damon snarled and started to move toward him then all Idrissa knew was pain.

Her brain felt like was being held under dozens of Cruciatus Curses solely directed on her brain.

Part of Idrissa noticed, somewhere deep in the back of her mind, that she and Damon was both screaming. However she was in to much pain to think let alone comprehend what was happening to them to actually cause such agonising pain.

Idrissa was actually relieved when she felt a heavy thud on her skull and ultimately fell unconscious, blissfully leaving the agony behind.

•••፠•••

When Idrissa woke with a pounding skull it was to the sound of Anna begging, "Please...no!" the shocked and groggy sorceress then witnessed her uncle kill the pleading vampire. Idrissa blinked in shock as she slowly moved her eyes, looking at all the unfamiliar vampires surrounding her.

The air felt thick with death to Idrissa who was sensitive to the aura of a single vampire. There was so many that she actually felt physically sick from the overpowering sense of death due to so many vampires being located in one place.

Sniffing slightly as she realised her uncle had moved up the stairs Idrissa sucked in a shocked breath as she smelt gasoline.

"Idrissa," she heard from behind herself she turned her body slightly and was shocked to see a weakened Damon, "you need to get yourself out of here."

"What's wrong with you?" Idrissa asked, moving towards Damon lifting her hand to cover her bleeding head.

"Vervain," he answered, looking past Idrissa in confusion, "Mayor. Is that you?"

"What are you doing here?" asked the unmistakably droll voice of Richard Lockwood.

"I'm a vampire and Idrissa's uncle is a dick. What's your excuse?" asked Damon as Idrissa reached his side, "No, really. The vervain didn't affect you, you're not a vampire, what the hell are you?"

"Mayor Lockwood!" snarled an unfamiliar voice before a snapping sound was heard, Damon smiled and Idrissa had a sure feeling the Mayor was dead.

"Muffliato, Damon," Idrissa began speaking, "Can you move, without feeding? Because in a few seconds I'm getting out of here, I need to know if I'll have to carry you out, because I am not letting you feed on me. I don't care how much faster you will be if you fed."