27,

Idrissa Gilbert laughed again at the echoed question as her brother and boyfriend leaned forward in anticipation, keeping her eyes focused on the road ahead she continued to explain her past life

"A reporter, Rita Skeeter, known for her toxic articles and twisted words," Idrissa answered with a grin as she began elaborating further, "Fred raised a newspaper to whack the beetle, not understanding Luna's implication. Rita transformed back into her human body before he could hit her and Iris furiously realised how Rita had gotten so much of her 'anonymous' information for the Daily Prophet. She had been spying on her and the other champions all year."

"Rita apparently realised Iris was not a regular teenage celebrity who would be blackmailed into a corner, because when she came face-to-face with Iris she preemptively offered a magical vow," Idrissa paused to take a drink of her almost empty redbull as Kol repositioned Draklaus, "as long as Iris and her friends kept her illegal Animagus form a secret she would only publish information with prior approval from Iris and her group of friends, she swore on her magic and life to never betray what she'd heard Iris tell her friends that day."

"Iris agreed to the vow, on the additional condition that Rita attended a private interview at her ancestral castle so that that she could post an article on the wrongful imprisonment of Sirius Black. Rita agreed with her own request that Iris gave a in depth interview on her own life since she'd disappeared as a baby after she survived the killing curse."

"The first article was published two days later, Iris had taken Rita straight to her castle from Kings Cross and Sirius had happily provided memories to prove his innocence. Rita was sacked from the Daily Prophet but Luna's dad owned another newspaper, the Quibbler, so Rita continued to write her articles. By the end of the second week of the holidays the Ministry had no choice but to declare Sirius innocent after the ICW threatened to remove Fudge from his post to investigate matters."

"Iris returned to her aunts, still not wanting Dumbledore to realise she was legally emancipated, she stayed until her birthday when the first assassination attempt was made. Dementors was sent to Surrey and Iris' cousin was almost killed before she felt their presence and cast a patronus to get rid of them. The truth of Iris being emancipated was realised when she did not get a letter for using magic outside of school and Dumbledore finally decided to start telling a semblance of the truth of why Voldemort was after her."

"She was taken from her aunts to Sirius' ancestral home in London at number Twelve Grimmauld Place, which was hidden by the original version of the Fidelius charm that I have covering Marauders Retreat," explained Idrissa briefly before continuing, "Sirius' house was being used as a headquarters for the Order of The Phoenix, which was basically a vigilante group against Voldemort and his Death Eaters spearheaded by Dumbledore."

"Dumbledore told Iris the first three lines of the prophecy and insisted she master Occlumency before she learned the rest, Iris agreed because since Voldemort had resurrected she'd been seeing flashes through his eyes, just like she had through his snake which she'd learned was called Nagini, his familiar."