03,

"Sorry about this, Peter," said Idrissa Gilbert towards the wild rabbit she had captured, "but, I need to know I can protect my family from vampires and I can't risk going against one of those until I know I can cast these spells

                    "Sorry about this, Peter," said Idrissa Gilbert towards the wild rabbit she had captured, "but, I need to know I can protect my family from vampires and I can't risk going against one of those until I know I can cast these spells."

Idrissa wasn't entirely sure if she was trying to convince the rabbit, or herself. She felt guilty at the prospect of what she was going to do to the rabbit, yet, she knew she would not feel a shred of guilt at using these same spells of the Salvatore brothers.

Steeling her guilt behind her Occlumency shields Idrissa pointed her hand towards the rabbit, "Crucio," left her pursed lips and the rabbit instantly began making unnatural sounds of utter agony. She stopped the spell a few seconds later and after a further moment she flicked her hand once again, "Imperio, be absolutely still and calm, be numb to the pain," seeing the success of the spell Idrissa took a renewed set of calming breaths before her next spell. The one she was the most weary of casting, "Avada Kedavra," left her mouth and in a flash of green light, Peter Rabbit was dead.

"Incendio," a jet of fire quickly consumed the remains of Peter Rabbit and Idrissa immediately lost her breakfast to the forest floor.

Dizzily she slowly made her way back towards her car. Idrissa knew deep, deep down, that it was better to practice on a rabbit out here than it would be to try and defend herself in the spur of a moment and for the spells to ultimately fail. A vampire would be on her in seconds, she would not have time to think up a different spell if her first attempt failed.

Which was why she'd convinced herself to practice those four spells on a rabbit.

Even with supernatural healing, Crucio hurt - a lot, it did not matter if you was a giant or a human, it was still agonising torture. The only advantage of healing quickly would be that it likely would not torture a vampire into insanity.

She had no idea if Avada Kedavra would actually work on a vampire, since they was technically speaking, already dead. If anything, her use of Avada Kedavra would be to put somebody beyond healing out of their misery - which, Idrissa recalled Morgana informing her past self, was the original purpose behind the creation of the spell.

However, fire should work from what she had read in her older sisters journal which was why she burnt the body of Peter Rabbit after painlessly killing the poor thing.

Idrissa guessed fire being used against vampires was like some kind of universal supernatural law, since that was also a true fact in her past life. Unlike Garlic, holy water and mirrors, which in this world was nothing more than myths.

The only purpose of her practicing Imperio was out of pure spite, she had quite vengefully realised she would have the ability to make Damon - or any other vampire - do as she wished, whenever she wished.

She wondered how Damon would feel if his own brother punched him in the face each time he spoke, or perhaps Damon might suddenly realise that he prefers the company of men, ultimately changing his whole personality.