33,

                Idrissa and Jeremy sat outside Marauders Retreat both holding mugs of coffee as they discussed Elena's odd behaviour the previous day, "I guess she could've been compelled," the luminous eyed Gilbert decided as she leaned back on t...

               Idrissa and Jeremy sat outside Marauders Retreat both holding mugs of coffee as they discussed Elena's odd behaviour the previous day, "I guess she could've been compelled," the luminous eyed Gilbert decided as she leaned back on the swinging seat, "Rebekah wanted the cure before I killed Connor, and April Young removed her dagger before Carol's wake.

"But why Elena?" Jeremy wondered, "Rebekah knows you won't even speak to Elena, you haven't since she had Damon compel me to go to Denver."

"I don't know, Jer," Idrissa shrugged, "but, Elena was oddly interested in what we know about the Hunters and the Cure."

"Could it have been Katherine?" Jeremy asked hopefully.

"No," denied Idrissa, shoulders slumping at her brothers downtrodden expression, "I had the same suspicion, so I used Legilimency, that was Elena."

"So, she didn't want to apologise," frowned Jeremy sadly, "she just wanted to ask us about the goddamned cure..."

"Damon could've used his sire bond on Elena to get her to ask us."

"You don't have to try and make me feel better about her using me, 'Rissa. She wasn't compelled by Rebekah and Damon prefers her as a vampire," Jeremy glared angrily at his half empty mug, "she really doesn't care what the compulsion did to me, does she?"

"I don't know, Jer," Idrissa answered softly as she stood, making her way over to her brother she took a seat at his side, "I don't want to belive our happy-go-lucky loving sister could ever be willing to use anybody to get what she wants, but on the other hand, I don't see our sister when I look at her anymore."

"I haven't recognised her sinc-," Jeremy stopped abruptly as he focused on his empty mug instead.

"The accident." Idrissa finished solemnly before continuing, "Yeah, I know the feeling, little brother. You know, I hardly recognise most of our old friends anymore. Caroline hardly texts, we used to speak daily at school and text nightly. Same goes for Tyler, we used to meet at least once a week and go out for food together, we haven't done that since before Amsterdam. Bonnie, I cannot stand anymore, I used to like her, but she got her Servant of Nature powers and became a judgmental bitch."