Chapter 4

"I changed the music" I heard Paige admit.

"Damn girl. Fine and smart. You really got the party started. I think I'll call you... Paige? Right?" Paige nodded happily and looked at me and mouthed "Thank you."

Chase and I burst out laughing like fools before we started dancing again.

Chapter 4

"Hey I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So ca-"

"Paige! Turn that damn alarm off!" I screamed. My head was throbbing and my whole body ached. I groaned loudly when the music continued. 

"Stop winning baby." Paige demanded as she turned off that God awful alarm.

"Why do I fell like shit" I whispered. But Paige heard me.

"You have a hangover. You don't remember?" Paige said opening the blinds letting in the horrid sunlight. I hissed and she closed them.

"Fine, vampire. I'm going to school" I heard her said as her heels clicked out of the door." Who's gonna take care of me?

I fell asleep before I could ask her.

When I woke up I still felt terrible. I rolled over and-

THUD!

I hit the floor?

"Why am I on the sofa and not my bed!" I screamed furiously. I tried to get up and-

BANG!

I hit my head on the coffee table. Fuming I started screaming and winning but no one was here to answer my cries.

I jumped when I heard the blender start in the kitchen. Someone's in the house. My heart started beating out of my chest. I ran into my bedroom and grabbed my gun. I heard footsteps advancing in my direction. Soon they were right in my doorway. 

I spun around and aimed my gun at-

"Chase?" I said confused as he stood in front of me shirtless, goregous, and terrified with his hands in the air.

"What are you doing here? Where's your shirt?" I demanded answers.

"Can you put the gun down and then interrogate me please" Chase asked looking at me like I was a rabid animal that might attack.

"Oh" I said as I put the gun back in the closet. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here" I said and as soon as I did my body lost it's adrenaline rush and the soreness came back over my body. 

I buckled under the pain. Luckily Chase stopped me from hitting the floor.

"Come on" he said guiding my body to the sofa.

When I was seated he went into the kitchen and came out with a glass full of some odd purple liquid and shoved it towards my mouth.

"Drink" he demanded.

"What is this?" I asked.

"The cure to your hangover. It's an old Seminole recipe. And it's good for you"

I would have rejected the drink but I felt terrible and I'd do anything to feel better.

I slowly sipped the beverage.

"Wow it's actually good." I said surprised as I sipped happily. "Now why are you here? Shirtless?" I asked.

"Don't you remember what happened last night?" He asked.

I shook my head enjoying my drink as Chase sighed.

"The last thing I remember was us dancing. What happened?" I asked