You're Killing Me

"How is she challenging you? I only want you not her." he said. I crossed my arms and look out of the window. "Look" he said "I'm sorry. I didn't think it was a big deal because she means nothing to me. You're my everything." I uncrossed my arms and looked at him. His big puppy dog eyes got me again. I sighed.

"I know." I moved over and hugged him "I just needed to hear it."

Chapter 12

"Can I help you?" I asked Kai at the door. She'd knocked on my door early in the morning or late at night. Depending on perspective.

"Come downstairs we're eating breakfast." she said rolling her eyes. She was wearing a tiny bikini but I didn't comment. I followed her example by putting on a bikini and heading downstairs as we caught the elevator together.

"Where's Chase? I asked her. She ignored my question and exited the elevator as soon as the door opened.  I saw Chase by the pool and I ran towards him.

"Why was she at my door this morning?" I asked him. Kai had taken a seat next to Chase on a lounge by the pool. She was on her stomach, sunbathing.

"Just chill" Chase said laying back on the chair. I sighed and sat on the lounge next to Chase. Kai unhooked her bikini top.

"Can you put tanning lotion on my back?" She asked Chase. He eagerly complied. I looked at him in disbelief as he slowly and seductively rubbed lotion on her back.

"What?" I shouted. He ignored me and he pulled her bikini top from underneath her and threw it in the pool. She gasped and smiled at Chase seductively.

"What?" I screamed again. They continued ignoring me. Chase jumped in the pool and grabbed her top between his teeth. 

"Come and get it." he growled at her. She got up revealing her bare breast to everyone at the pool. I stared in awe. Her boobs we're perfect and glistened in the sunlight. I jealously looked on. Everyone at the pool took notice of her magnificent melons and began hooting and cheering. Chase ran up to her and put his face nearly an inch away from her naked chest. I was boiling.

"Mine are great too!" I screamed ripping off my bikini top. Everyone stopped and looked at me. And they started laughing. I looked down confused to see what they were laughing at.

"WHAT?" I screamed when I looked down and saw two saggy breast that looked like they belonged to a very old woman on my chest. Chase pointed and laughed while Kai laughed with her perfect breast jiggling.

"No." I said to myself horrified "AAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

-----

"Nooooooo!" I sat up in my bed in a cold sweat. "It was a dream" I said to convince myself. I pulled down my shirt, looked at my breast, and sighed in relief. "Oh Thank God" I sighed when I saw that they were normal. I jumped when I heard the knocking on the door. I nervously opened the door.

"Oh it's you" I sighed when I realized it was Chase and not Kai in a bikini.

"Who else would it be?" he asked confused.

"No one. Just never mind." I said 

"Why are you covered in sweat?" he asked looking me up and down. I was panting heavily.

"I---I I just had a-a--a a nightmare." I stuttered.

"About what?" he asked pushing stray hair out of my face.

"I.... I can't remember." I lied. I didn't want to revisit that nightmare.

"It's okay." he said holding me concerned. "You want some coffee or something?"