Interogation Room (again)

(A/N WARNING: This chapter involves a scene that involves blood and death. If this makes you uncomfortable I suggest you not read it. Other than that read, vote, share, and comment please :D )

"Ahem" Chase and I both looked up. It was Chase's father.

"Come with me" he demanded.

"Look dad jus-" And just like that Chase was being dragged away by a flock of guards. I sat there with my mouth hanging open.

I looked at Chase's dad shocked. He gave a demand before I could speak.

"Get the girl too" he said as he walked away.

"What?" I said before I was dragged off by another flock of guards.

Chapter 5

I was thrown into the same back room from the day I meet Chase. But this time I was sure that nothing pleasant would come from this.

Two guards were standing at the door.

"Why am I here?" I demanded. They stood at their post refusing to answer.

I sighed and sat down. When suddenly a crazy idea popped up in my head.

I leapt out of my chair and screeched. The guard looked at me wild-eyed as I tackled him. I even surprised myself with my strength. The other guard stared at me lock-jawed as I dashed out of the room.

"You're in for it now" the guard said as I sprinted down the long dark hallway.

I turned the corner and ran towards the door. Locked. Shit. I looked for another way out but there was none. By now the guard had caught up to me. He grabbed me roughly by my arm and despite my struggles he dragged me back to the room. He practically threw me in the chair and handcuffed me to the table.

"This is kidnapping you know? You have no right to keep me here." I shouted.

"Mr. Chayton just wants to ask you some questions." Said the guard that now had a bloody nose because of me.

I slumped in my chair. There were three knocks on the door. I perked up ready to give Mr. Clayton a piece of my mind. The guards left the room and a few minutes later he entered.

I was about to tell him off but he smiled at me and spoke first.

"Hello there. How are you today."

"I'm handcuffed to a table. So just peachy I guess" he chuckled at my sarcasm.

"You're a fiery little thing aren't you? You even gave my security a bloody nose. Strong for such a small woman. I like that." He said grinning.

"What is this about? You have no right to keep me here" I protested.

"Indian territory. A lot of rules that apply off this land don't apply here." He said calmly.

He then stared at me like he was trying to figure me out.

"You are pretty. Where have I seen you before? You look very familiar..." He asked still staring.

"I work here Mr. Clayton. I'm a blackjack dealer. Sheilah."

"Yes that makes sense. Here let me take those off. You can just call me Clayton by the way." He took off my handcuffs.

I rubbed my wrist and looked at the door. I considered running but that probably wouldn't be best to do to my boss.

"So I see you're good friends with Chase. He won't speak to me. Do you know where he was last night? He was supposed to come to see me and his family but he didn't. He wasn't even home. Was he with you?" He asked seriously.