Here's the baby!

(A/N: This chapter switches POV a few times)

"Oh shit." Paige said with large eyes when she realized what was happening.

"I think my water broke." I said terrified.

"And I'm lying in it!" Kai shrieked as she got to her feet "Gross!"

Chapter 23

Sheilah

"No. Not here. Not now." I said to myself as I sat in my puddle of embryonic fluid as everyone went crazy around me.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck! Oh fucking shit! Oh-" Paige paced up in down while managing to curse every two words. She cursed even more when she looked at me sitting like a duck on the floor.

Iris stared at me like a deer in the headlights, standing completely still

Kai was sitting on the floor crying hysterically.

"These shoes were Prada." She glared at me "Prada! And now they're ruined because of that bastard ch-"

I slapped her so hard it hurt my hand and the sound echoed causing everyone to silently stare at me in terror.

"Get me to the hospital." I growled angrily.

"I'll drive!" Iris said awakening from her trance.

"You're drunk! You can't drive. I'll take her." Paige pepped up.

"But you're drunk too!" Iris whinnied. "Let me do it"

I suddenly felt a pain in my lower abdomen.

"You're all drunk!" I shouted when I realized that the odds of me having a baby on the beach were increasing by the second. This is bad.

"I heard shouting. Is everything ok?" We all turned to see Ryan overlooking us. He looked down at me sitting in a puddle and his eyes widened.

"Why thank goodness you're here." Kai said in a fake southern accent she ran to his side "Who is this handsome stranger?"

Ryan looked at her puzzled and turned his attention back to me.

"One of you needs to get her to a hospital. ASAP" he said seriously.

"They've been drinking." I answered "Just call an ambulance." I groaned as the pain grew stronger.

"They'll take 35 minutes. Not fast enough. My car isn't far." He said with haste.

"Fine" I agreed as I tried to get up but Ryan quickly came over and picked me up as if I weighed nothing. "I can walk!" I said trying to get him to put me down but he was already walking towards his car.

I wanted to protest more but on the other hand I didn't. Walking was already hard enough pregnant and now I'm in labor.

I'm in labor. Oh God.

"My my my what a strong man you are" Kai said in her southern accent as she fanned herself.

Kai, Paige, and Kai were following Ryan to his car.

"Kai. I didn't know you were southern. I didn't hear your accent before." Iris ogled at Kai "That's super cool. You know one time I-"

"Iris, she's not really southern. She's just pretending to do the accent." Paige explained.

"Oh wow." Iris's was stunned. "You're like super good at that. Have you ever acted?"

"Well honey actually I-" Kai began in her accent before I interrupted her.

Making the Worst of a Good SituationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara