Chapter 14

"Goodnight" he said pulling his hand away and getting up. 

Frustrated, I grabbed his hand and put it back where it was but slightly lower.

"Keep going." I said in a weak needy whisper.

And he did.

Chapter 14

I woke up when the sun peaked through the window. I stayed still remembering the events of that night.

How Chase felt. How we got here. I got tired of waiting. I should've been patient.

But it felt so good. I regretted nothing.

I flipped over and stretched reaching for Chase but, I didn't feel him. I sat up and looked around the room.

I got up and wrapped myself in the sheets, since my clothes were nowhere to be found, and headed into the living room area. Chase was sitting on the sofa eating waffles and watching tv, he didn't see me yet.

"Good morning" I said groggily as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"Hey!" He smiled at me his cheeks filled with food "You want some" he asked. I smiled and nodded my head. 

He got up and I realized he was naked.

"Whoa!" I said surprised and I looked in the other direction.

"What? You saw all of it last night." I slowly turned my head to him.

"It's still a lot to get used to." I said my face burning up. Chase was amused when he saw my embarrassment.

"I ordered one of everything from the room service breakfast. I didn't know what you wanted."

I looked at the long tray of food and laughed.

"You know that's ridiculous right?" I said between my laughs. He chuckled.

"Oh it's that funny?" He snatched my sheet from around my body.

I screeched and tumbled on the floor. Chase took this as an opportunity to jump on top of me and tickle me.

"Chase! Stop!" I begged through my laughter. He stopped and looked at me smiling. I smiled and my face flushed.

He kissed me sweetly on the lips and pulled back and stared at me again. I gazed into his eyes not wanting this moment to end and I knew he felt the same.

But, my stomach had to ruin it. It growled loudly and Chase laughed.

"Go eat" he said getting off of me.

***

Chase and I took a flight home the next day. When we got home Chase checked his car out of the garage.

"Ready to go home?" He asked when I got in the car.

"No" I said grumpily "Can't we stay on vacation forever?"

"That sounds nice." He smiled and brushed a stray hair out of my face "Too bad we can't" he said as he pulled off.

The ride home was not long enough. I didn't want to leave Chase. And I really didn't want to face Paige.

Chase parked in front of my apartment and we sat in the car.

"We're here." He announced.

"Yep." I nodded my head. And we sat in silence

"I had a great time" I said "Thank you."

"I did to. And thanks for coming with me," He said "I'll carry your bags up." He got out of the car and got my bags from the trunk.