Critical condition

Twice's Dorm

All the girls were in the living room watching a drama after all the drama happening in their life right now. Mina was busy texting Han which annoyed all the others. Suddenly Nayeon got a call from Jeongyeon.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Mwo?!" Nayeon abruptly got up catching the attention of everyone.

"No it can't be. Please tell me it's a joke." Nayeon began to cry.

"Ok I'll tell them and we will come there. It's close by." Nayeon then ended the call still crying.

"What happened Nayeon eonnie?" Jihyo asked.

"Chae-chaeyoung. Got into an accident. They are taking her to Seoul National hospital. They said she is very critical and may not survive." With this every one was shocked, especially Mina. She didn't know what to do, what to feel. She felt numb, her emotions all gone. She couldn't cry. Her eyes dry. She just stared straight until Jihyo called her.

"MINA!!! You coming or not? Chaeyoung will be there in 10 minutes." Jihyo said.

She then went with them to the hospital. When they got there Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon were still not there. After about 3 minutes they arrived. Chaeyoung on a stretcher while Jeongyeon behind them almost tearing up. They stopped in front of Twice. They saw Chaeyoung. She was all bloody. Her face, her clothes, everything. But her hand was in a fist. Jihyo opened her hand and there was a picture. Of Mina and her. A polaride which was taken in one of their dates. Mina saw this and took it. She just stared at it. She had no emotions left. They then took chaeyoung to the operating room. The doctors told Jeongyeon and the girls that the situation is very critical. She lost a lot of blood. This surgery can be very risky and she may not be able to come out alive. The doctors told them to prepare for the worst case.

Jeongyeon just cried. She fell down on the bench. Nayeon held her. Now she was crying in Nayeon's neck while Nayeon was hugging her. Everyone was crying and then finally Sana spoke.

"Mina this is all your fault. If it wasn't for you she would have been safe. It's all your fault."

Mina was still speechless. Just staring at the photo. She knew it was her fault. She regrets everything but she couldn't show it. She was blank.

"Sana stop. I know Chaeng. She is strong. She won't give up so soon." Tzuyu said and hugged Sana. Everyone was now weeping except Mina who was still emotion less. Then Han came to the hospital. He saw all the girls crying and Mina just sitting on the bench. He smiled internally and went to Mina but pretended to be sad.

"Mina are you ok?" No answer.

"It's ok Mina. She is strong. I know she will be ok." He then hugged Mina but Mina still refused to move.

After several hours Han went home as he got a call. Then the doctor came out.

"Doctor how is she?" Jihyo asked. Judging by the doctors expression they knew it was bad. But how bad they didn't know.

"The surgery went well but she is still critical. We don't know what will happen. If she wakes up then it's good but if she doesn't then she will fall into coma."

"When will she wake up?" Jihyo asked.

"We don't know. It can take few hours, a day or a two. More than that there is chances she will fall into coma." The doctor then left and they all went to Chaeyoung room. They saw her lying down. Her head wrapped up in a bandage. Her left hand had a cast. She looked like she was in a lot of pain and they all were sad to say the least. Especially Jeongyeon who has been with her since they were in Kindergarten.

"Chaengie, please wake up soon. We still need to go paragliding." Jeongyeon said as she was standing next to Chaeyoung.

Everyone cried again.