Forgotten

Two days have past since the accident. Chaeyoung still hasn't woken up and everyone is worried sick. Mina is regretting her decision but is still with Han as he is taking care of her. Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were in the hospital. They are the ones who is constantly in and out of the hospital. They even talked to the police who came to talk to them. The police said that it was a hit and run case. The car and everything inside was destroyed during the accident. When Jeongyeon was in the crime scene she had taken Chaeyoung's phone as the person had given it to her. She hasn't checked it as the battery had died.

They were just in the room with Chaeyoung when Jeongyeon noticed a small movement in Chaeyoung and a fluctuations in her vitals. Being a doctor herself she knows that Chaeyoung is coming back to her senses. She immediately told Nayeon to call the doctor and Nayeon went.

She went to see the vitals. She then began change the IV fluid level and stuff.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" The doctor said as he entered the room to see Jeongyeon messing with the IV fluid.

"She is gonna wake up soon doc." Jeongyeon replied.

"Ok just back off. You can't do that to a patient. It might worsen her situation."

"Don't worry it won't."

"And why is that."

"Cause I am a doctor myself. Hi Dr. Yoo Jeongyeon. Anesthesiologist at Myung Woo hospital."

"Oh. I am sorry Dr.Yoo I didn't know. Anyways let me check."

"Sure."

The doctor began examining Chaeyoung and soon enough she opened her eyes. She looked around for a while. Then she saw Jeongyeon and smiled at her.

"Did you miss me Jeongie?" Chaeyoung said smiling.

"Of course you pabo." Getting all teary.

"Hey. Son Chaeyoung, do you know what happened and who you are?" The doctor asked trying to see if she suffered any brain damage.

"Yes doctor. I am Son Chaeyoung. I am a Cardiologist. I was in an accident."

"You are a doctor?"

"Yes doctor."

"Oh. So you remember everything?"

"Kind of."

Then Nayeon and Jihyo came to see Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoungie!" Jihyo and Nayeon said.

"Omg you know me? Wah. Jeongie Twice knows me." They all looked at one another shocked.

"Yes of course we know you. You are our dongsaeng."

"Daebak! No way." Chaeyoung was surprised to know that Twice knows her.

"Let me call the others."

Jihyo went to call other members.

The doctor called Nayeon and Jeongyeon aside.

"I think she is suffering from retrograde amnesia. She lost a fraction of her memory. It might take hours, days or even weeks for her to retrieve it. You just have to make her remember. I will go now." The doctor said and went.

"So she basically forgot us?" Nayeon said.

"Don't worry she will remember you soon." They then went to Chaeyoung.

While Jihyo called the other members.

"Guys Chaeyoung woke up."

"Wah. Ok we are coming." Tzuyu said.

"Ok. But she.....lost her memories about us."