Sleepover

It was Friday. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon were done with their shifts and went to Sana's ward where all the girls were waiting for them. When they arrived they talked for few minutes.

"It would have been great if it was all 9 of us." Mina said.

"Don't worry Mitang. Once I get better we can do it again. Right Chewy." Sana said.

"Right."

"Tzuyu are you sure you want to stay with Sana. I mean if you want I can stay her instead." Jihyo said.

"Gwenchana eonnie. I'll stay. You guys go and enjoy. " Tzuyu said.

"Yea and we will also have fun here. Right chewy ya." Sana said.

"Eh? Uh ya." Tzuyu said.

"Ya ya. Just don't have too much fun. Just remember that this is a hospital." Nayeon said then bursted out laughing. Tzuyu and Sana just looked away blushing 😳.

"Anyways we will be going now. Just be safe both of you. Call me if you need anything." Jihyo said as they left.

Chaeng and Jeongie's house were 5 minutes walk. As they all began to walk they decided to go buy some food and soju in a small stall that Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon often go to. They then went in and asked for their order.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Bangawoyo ajhumma."

"Ahh annyeong. How have you two been?"

"We are good. We would like some take away."

"Ah ok. What would you like to have?"

"Can we have some kimchi fried rice, bulgogi, bibimbaap........"

They then ordered all the food and soju. Chaeyoung then paid for all the food and carried with the help of Jeongyeon. They then began walking and reached their apartment.

"Wah Daebak! Do you guys live here?" Dahyun and Momo asked together.

"Uh yes." Jeongyeon said.

"Woah. It is like the fanciest apartment around here right." Momo said.

"AH I guess." Chaeyoung said. "Anyways let's go inside."

"By the way which floor do you guys live in?" Mina asked.

"15th." 

"Woah daebak. Let's go fast." Momo said holding Chaeyoung's hand and pulled her to the elevator. Everyone just laughed looking at the two because Momo was pulling Chaeyoung like a kid wanting a toy and Chaeyoung was just pouting. They then reached their floor. Chaeyoung then pressed some keys on the door and it opened. Once they were inside Dahyun and Momo started running around and went to the balcony to see the views.

"Wahhhhh. Yeppuda." Shouted Momo.

Everyone was left in awe after seeing the view. Once everyone gathered in the living room Chae gave a house tour. 

"So yea this is the flat." Jeongyeon said.

"It's really great. Where should we sleep though?" Mina asked.

"Uh anywhere you like." Chaeyoung replied.

"Should we all sleeping that room that's empty?" Jihyo suggested.

"Ya sure. That's our chilling room. We usually watch movie there." Jeongyeon said.

"Ah great then. Let's use that. First I think we will just freshen up. There are 4 bathrooms so we need to share." Chaeyoung said.

After that all the girls went to take a quick shower and change into something more comfortable. They then gathered in the room to eat and watch movies.