Tiger X Penguin 🐯🐧

It was around 2am when there was heavy rain. Loud thunderstorm and lightning which illuminated the whole city for a brief moment. Chaeyoung woke up due to the pound thunderstorm. She doesn't mind it though. When she was about to shut her eyes again she happened to look at Mina's direction. She saw Mina facing away from her but she was shivering. It was as if she was really scared of the thunder and lightning. When there would be thunder she would just close her ears and let out a small scream but audible enough for Chaeyoung to hear. Chaeyoung couldn't bare the sight so she moved closer to Mina and called her.

"Hey Mina. Gwenchana?" (Are you ok?)

Mina didn't respond. She just shivered. Chaeyoung just turned Mina so Mina would face Chaeyoung.

"Hey. It's alright. I am here. Don't worry."

There was a loud thunder which made Mina jump and immediately hug Chaeyoung. After sometime she spoke.

"I-I am really s-scared of th-thunder."

"It's ok. I am here. Don't worry ok! I will hug you till it's over. You won't even realize it."

Mina just nodded and hugged Chaeyoung. Her face was buried in Chaeyoung's neck. Chaeyoung was q right. Mina wasn't scared after that at all. In fact she fell asleep as soon as they hugged and Mina was warm. They hugged  throughout the night not wanting to let go of each other. Just like that the night sky was replaced by the sunshine.

Jihyo was the first to wake up on the early Saturday morning. You can't exactly say early as it was already 10 in the morning. They had slept late last night. Jihyo then woke every one up. Once everyone was up they were about to start cleaning up the area when they realized that two of them were not there.

"Omo where is Mina and Chaeyoung?" Asked Jihyo.

"Oh right. We haven't seen them. Maybe they woke up early and went somewhere?" Said Jeongyeon.

"Maybe. But I'll check the headroom just in case they decided to sleep together." Said Dahyun in a teasing voice.

"Arraseo."

Then Dahyun went and checked the two bedroom. She then came running to others.

"Yerobun. I found them. They slept together." Dahyun said failing to hide her excitement.

"Omo. Jinjja?" Nayeon said.

"Ne." Dahyun replied.

"Daebak!" Said Momo. "Let's go see."

"Yah pabo. It's weird. You know they might not have any........clothes on." Jeongyeon said.

"Aigoo. Yah!!! It's not like that. It's kind of cute. Just come." Said Dahyun leafing the way to Chaeyoung's room.

When everyone reached the room and went inside the room they found the scene very cute. Chaeyoung and Mina were hugging each other and sleeping. Mina sleeping on Chaeyoung arm and face buried in her neck whilst Chaeyoung's hand was on Mina's waist.

"Omo. Kyeopta." Nayeon said.

"Wah have you ever seen a tiger and penguin sleep together??? If not it's here." Momo said pointing at the two.

"Jinjja. They are so cute. Let me take a picture and post it on our group chat." Jihyo said.

*click* *click*

The sound of the camera woke Chaeyoung up and her movement woke Mina up as well. The two were confused seeing everyone look at them. They were all smirking at them almost in a teasing manner.

"Mwo?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's nothing cub. Anyways seems like you both had fun last night eh?" Jeongyeon teased.

"Yah! What the hell are you saying you ostrich." Chaeyoung shouted. Blush visible on her face as well as Mina's.

"So why you blushing huh?" Jeongyeon asked.

"It's not what you think. Jinjja. We didn't do anything. Right Mina?" Chaeyoung said looking at Mina.

"Huh? R-right. Nothing." Mina said stuttering Which didn't help the situation at all.

"Ohhhh Mitang. Why are you stuttering? Are you nervous that you and this cub just got exposed?" Momo teased.

"Ani. We didn't do anything. We aren't even together." Chaeyoung said.

"YET." Dahyun and Momo said at the same time and high fives each other as soon as they said it.

After few more minutes of teasing they all went to face up and take shower. They changed and headed to the living area. Chaeyoung was making breakfast for everyone and Mina was just helping her. She made bacon and eggs 🥓 🍳, toast and baked beans. Once the food was done they called everyone and everyone started eating their food.

"Masissda. Chaeyoung bro gomawo. It's really great." Dahyun said.

"Ani. It's not great. You guys are just hungry." Chaeyoung said.

"No seriously though. It's good. I wish Sana and Tzuyu were here." Jihyo said.

"Yea we can do this again. Once Sana gets better."

Then everyone ate in silence. Finishing everything that's on their plate.