Distant

Chaeyoung immediately called Mina to clarify things about the video where she was seen with Han, a member from a new group Stray Kids.

"Hey Minari, are you busy?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes. I am busy. We have to perform with Stray kids so we are practicing with them." Mina said.

"I actually wanted to talk about the rumor."

"Stop. Don't believe everything you see online." As Mina said this Chaeyoung heard a guys voice through the phone calling Mina.

"Minari~ come, I am alone." The guy said.

"Uh ok what was that Mina?" Chaeyoung asked getting kind of annoyed now.

"It's Han. He is my partner. Trust me it's nothing." Mina said also getting irritated.

"Ok I am sorry." Chaeyoung apologized.

"Ya whatever. I'll go." Mina then hung up on her. Chaeyoung couldn't believe it but still shrugged it off  thinking Mina was busy.

Time skip

It's been almost 1 most that Mina and Chaeyoung have met. One thing's for sure, Mina and Chaeyoung were drifting apart while Mina was getting close to Han. Other members of Twice didn't approve of Mina's behavior because she was still in a relationship with Chaeyoung but Mina couldn't be bothered. He attitude towards Chaeyoung and the members have changed. Cause of the nagging from all the members Mina finally decided to go on a date with Chaeyoung. She then called Chaeyoung.

"Hey chaeng, you free today? It's been a long time since we went on a date. So I was thinking maybe we should go?"

"I am sorry Mina I am busy today. I have an appointment today."

"Oh. It's ok. Just work. Anyways I'll go now. Bye."

"Hey Mina I...." Mina had hung up on Chaeyoung.

"Shit. What is wrong with her?" Chaeyoung talked to herself when a nurse came inside the room.

"Dr. Son, your appointment has been canceled. Your schedule is clear. You may leave for today." Then she left the room.

"Wow. Ok. I think I should go meet Mina." Chaeyoung then got ready to leave. On the way to the dorm she bought a bouquet of flowers, roses and lillies. She then drove to the dorm to surprise Mina. She rang the bell taking the bouquet with her but Jihyo was the one who opened the door.

"Ah Chaeyoungie. Nice to see you. Come in." Jihyo said.

"Thank you eonnie. Is Mina there?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh um no she isn't. She said she will be back in half and hour. I called her 5 minutes ago."

"Oh ok. I'll wait."

Then when Chaeyoung went to the living room everyone saw her and were delighted to see her.

"Chaeyoungie. I missed you. It's been long time." Nayeon said.

"I know. It's been really busy for the last couple of weeks."

"It's ok. Come sit. You are here for Mina right."

"Uh yes. She asked me on a date but I had an appointment which got canceled so here I am."

"Oh ok. She will be coming soon. Just chill for now."

They were just sitting and talking. After sometime Chaeyoung excused herself to use the washroom and also to wet the flowers as they might dry off. After doing her business she came out only to hear something that would change her life forever.