Regret

The police and Mina finally arrived at the hospital. They went straight to Chaeyoung's room. The police entered first followed by Mina. When she entered she saw everyone and Chaeyoung which made her happy which immediately turned into a negative emotion that she wasn't sure of. It was because of the sight in front of her. Chaeyoung was holding a girl's hand. She didn't know that girl but they looked close, that much she could tell.

"Ms. Im, did you say you have the lead on the hot and run case of Ms. Son." The police asked.

"Yes officers we found some evidence." Nayeon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo officer. I am Jeon Somi." Somi said while extending her had towards the officer to shake.

'Her name is Somi.' Mina thought to herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The officer said.

"Sir this is a video footage I retrieved from the scene. My office is in one of the abandoned building." Somi said.

"Why there?"

"Sir we are a team of ethical hackers. We work for the police force. I had installed a camera outside of our apartment."

"Oh ok."

They then began to watch the footage. Mina was shocked to say the least. She could see Han. He not only caused the accident but was also see kicking Chaeyoung. Mina was full of guilt by then. She left Chaeyoung for this evil guy.

"Sir we even have a voice recording of the scene which apparently I recorded but I don't remember. Also I was recording me signing a while ago but I slept and Han had come. I have recording of it as well." Chaeyoung said.

They listened to the recording. Mina was getting all teary listening to what is thought to be the last message of Chaeyoung before the accident. Then they heard it. They heard Han. They heard everything. They even match it with the video footage and was a match. They then listened to the other recording and confirmed that Han was behind all this.

"Ok now that we know we will catch the culprit." The police said.

"Mina, call Han. Ask him to come to the hospital. Tell him Chaeyoung got her memory back." Jihyo said.

"Ok eonnie." Mina replied and called Han.

Call between Mina and Han

Hey Han where are you?

At my dorm why baby?

Chaeyoung got her memory back. Come to the hospital as soon as possible.

What?! I mean that's great. I'll be right there.

Then he hung up. After about 30 minutes Han arrived at the hospital. When he arrived he went to Mina but before he could reach her he was handcuffed.

"You are under arrest for attempted murder and assault of Ms. Son. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used again you in court." The police said and held Han.

"What have I done? Leave you you fucking asshole." Han shouted.

"We have evidence against you."

"Leave me! Do you know who I am? You fucking bastard."

Han was then taken by the police and dispatch were quick to take pictures and make it viral. After the police went Mina was about to talk to Chaeyoung but Somi had hugged Chaeyoung and kissed her cheeks. Mina felt the pain in her heart.

"We did it cub. I am proud of you baby tiger." Somi said adding a fuel to Mina's jealousy. Chaeyoung just smiled and held Somi's hand. After some time Mina finally spoke.

"Chaeyoung, I am sorry. But do you still not remember me after hearing the recording from the day of your accident?" Mina asked.

"Sorry I don't."

"Ok. I just want to say I am sorry. For the past mistakes. I am really sorry. I regret the decision I made. I guess I am paying for that right now." Mina said tearing up. Chaeyoung wanted to go to Mina and hug her. Say it was ok but she couldn't blow up the cover, not yet.

They were then just sitting in the room. Mina kept on getting jealous seeing Somi and Chaeyoung so close.