Together

All of them started watching another movie which was a horror movie but by the end of the movie almost everyone has passed out. They were all lying on the mattress on the floor. The only two left were Mina and Chaeyoung. (It's typical....I know 🤣) Chaeyoung and Mina then bought some blankets and covered all of them. When Chaeyoung was about to go to her room to sleep Mina grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Uh where are you going?" Mina asked.

"My room."

"Wae?" (Why)

"To sleep obviously" 😂

"Can we talk for sometime? You know about everything."

"Ya sure. You want to come to my room? We can head over to the balcony there."

"Ok let's go."

Chaeyoung led the way and Mina just followed her quietly. Once they were in the balcony they enjoyed the view for few minutes. The well lit city which stretched till horizon. Moon illuminating the sky. While watching the scene in front of them Chaeyoung and Mina both stole few glances of each other until finally Mina broke the silence.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Chaeyoung who was staring at Mina just smiled and replied, "Ne." Not realizing that Mina was actually talking about the view. She finally came to her senses when Mina spoke without looking away from the scene in front of her.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung. I am talking about the view."

Chaeyoung quickly looked away turning red but wasn't visible as the only light that lit the surrounding was the moon.

"Huh. Ya. I-I was ta-talking about the view as well."

"Haha ok Chaeyoungie."

"Minari, what is it that you wanted to talk about earlier?"

"Ahh just you know. How we met again. I absolutely forgot to get your number the last time we met. I even have your jacket."

"Huh? Which one?"

"The baseball one."

"Oh you had ittttt. I was looking for it all over the place. It was my favourite. I even accused Jeongyeon for taking it." 🤣

"I am so sorry. I didn't know it was your favourite. I shouldn't have taken it back then."

"Nah it's not a problem if it's you."

"I tried to call you but being the dumb me I forgot to take your number. I seriously tried looking for you. I even went to the same place at the same time for a week but I couldn't find you. I tried. I swear."

"Hey hey it's ok. Don't worry."

"I still have the jacket."

"Ah really. That's cool. You can keep it if you want."

"No it's your favorite right."

"I am pretty sure you have worn it and liked it. Right?"

"How did you know?"

"I just know it. Plus it's really comfy."

"But yea it's your favourite so you can take it back."

"No it's ok. I don't mind giving my favorite jacket to my favorite person.......you know since you are my bias." Chaeyoung laughs awkwardly.

"Ok thanks Chaengie."

"Oh ya. How is your cousin and your eomma?"

"They are well. I should tell them who I met. They will be glad to know it's you as they missed you as well."

"Ah really. We should call them tomorrow."

"Ya sounds great. Tomorrow morning I shall call them as it's Saturday."

"Ok. I guess we should sleep now."

"Ah yes. Uh are you going to sleep here?"

"Ne."

"Arraseo. Can you drop me off to the other room then. We just watched the horror movie and I can't go alone and sleep after watching these kind of stuff."

"Just come sleep with me.......I mean her on my bed. That is if you don't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"Arraseo."

Mina then went to Chaeyoung bed and tucked herself. Chaeyoung did the same. It's their first time sleeping together so they made sure they slept on the opposite sides giving each other plenty of room.