Let's go home

"Minari. Cuddle with me." Chaeyoung shouted as she was sitting on the couch.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung. We just cuddled. It's not even been a minute I got up."

"But I already miss you."

"Aigoo this baby. You know we have to go to the hospital today to remove you cast."

"I know. That's why I need your love."

"Fine this is the last time before you doctor's appointment."

"Arraseo. Saranghae." Chaeyoung said and hugged Mina. Not wanting to let go. Then finally when it was almost time to go they stood up and went to their rooms to change and get ready. Somi came to take Chaeyoung to the hospital. By now Somi and Mina were cool with each other. Somi dropped them off and told them that she will be back in half an hour.

Chaeyoung and Mina then began walking inside the hospital to meet their doctor. While walking towards the doctor Chaeyoung broke the silence.

"Hey Mina, when are you free?"

"For you, anytime." Mina winked at Chaeyoung which made her blush.

"Ani. Jinjja! When are you free?"

"Uh, maybe next week. Wae?"

"I want to take you to meet my parents."

"Mwo? Wae? I mean right now? I don't think I am ready."

"Lol Mina. I am not marrying you. It's just that it's been so long. I haven't met them. I wanna go there with Jeongyeon. I think she will bring Nayeon as well."

"Oh really?"

"Ya."

"Should we take all the girls?" Mina suggested.

"If they are fine then yea sure."

"Ok. I'll text them in the group chat later. Right now let's go."

They were outside the room when the doctor called them. The doctor then asked few questions and finally removed the cast. The doctor told Chaeyoung few exercises to regain her movement and strength. After they were done they headed out to grab something to eat. They went in a fast food restaurant and ordered fries and burgers with soda. They then began eating after their order had arrived.

"So I texted the girls and they were ok to go. But how will we go?" Mina said.

"I'll tell my eomma. She will send someone."

"Ah ok. Where do you live by the way?"

"Me? It's like 45 minutes away from the hospital."

"Ah."

"Yea and Jeongyeon's parents will also be there. It's like a joint house. We all lived together because Jeongyeon and me were like 'no jam hyungs' so we insisted to live together when we were still in kindergarten so our family built a house together. It's like conjoined."

"Wah. That's so cool."

"Ya. Anyways Somi is calling. She must have reached. Let's go."

"Arraseo."

They then went to where Somi was parked. Mina was then dropped in her dorm while Chaeyoung was taken back to her apartment.

"Somi ya, we are going home next week. Wanna join?"

"Uh ya sure. But I might come later because I have to meet Jimin."

"Who that shorty?"

"Aish. You are short too."

"I know. That's why I like him. We are bros."

"Haha ok Chaeng."

OMG this chapter has been in my draft for so long.....i m writing so many stories and all are in my draft......

Anyways do u guys ship RYEJI? cause that's my ship in ITZY.....LET ME GIVE U A HINT.....NEXT STORY MAY OR MAY NOT BE RYEJI.