Closer

Timeskip

"Wah it's already 6 pm. I haven't even seen Nayeon since lunch." Jeongyeon said.

"Nayeon eh?" Chaeyoung said teasing Jeongyeon.

"I-I mean uh Sa-Sana. Yes Sana."

"Ya ya I get it. Anyways I'll be going to check up on Sana. Wanna come?"

"Of course......you know. She is my patient too. Hehe."

"Ya I get it Jeongie."

They then went to Sana to check her. There were all the girls talking to each other. When Jihyo noticed the two doctors they greeted them.

"Ahh Dr. Son and Dr. Yoo. Please come in."

"Khamsahamnida. You can call us by our name though. I don't think you should be so formal with us." Said jeongyeon.

"Ah ok. Are you always like this?" Momo asked.

"Ani. It's just you guys since you know Mina......is there." Chaeyoung said that while looking at Mina.

"Mina Huh. 😏" Jihyo said while giving the expression which Mina saw.

"Ya. You know since we already met before." Mina tried to cover up but she had turned red. 😳

"Anyways we came here to check up on Sana ssi." Chaeyoung said.

After they were done checking up they just sat and started to talk.

"You know you guys were really come today." Dahyun said.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon said in unison as they didn't know what she was implying to.

"You know....during lunch. When all the accident victims came."

"Ahh."

"Yes, it looked like the scene from descendants of the sun. It's my favorite drama." Momo said.

"Really? Ours too." Said Jeongyeon.

"Ya especially you Chaeyoung ssi. You looked like Dr. Kang when you were giving the CPR to the patient." Said Nayeon.

"Haha. It's our job." Chaeyoung replied.

The girls kept on talking for few more minutes when it was finally time for them to leave. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung went with them as well.

"So Dahyun and Momo will be staying her tonight." Jihyo said.

"Ne."

"Arraseo. Kaja." Then they all left.

"So you guys are gonna walk?" Jihyo asked as they were walking.

"Ne eonnie. We live just 5 minutes away." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh. Lucky you."

"Minari said the same thing."

"Mina ri?" Jihyo asked glancing at Mina who again was a blushing mess. ☺️

"Oh yea. I...I just you know."

"It's ok. It's kawaii." Jihyo said.

"So you two live together?" Nayeon asked.

"Ya we live together with Benji." Jeongyeon said.

"Who is Benji??? Your boyfriend." Nayeon asked.

"Ani. It's their dog." Mina said.

"Oh."

"Why does everyone confuse Benji to our boyfriends haha." Chaeyoung said.

"I wanna meet your dog." Tzuyu said.

"Ya sure. You can come to our house anytime. I said the same thing to Minari yesterday."

"Oh you were texting her yesterday? Is that why you were looking at your phone and blushing Mina eonnie." Jihyo teased.

"Mwo? Ani. I-I.....It was just hot ok." Mina said defending herself to which everyone laughed because she was pretending to be angry and was pouting. And angry Mina is cute 😂.

"Arraseo. Now let's go. Chaeyoung ssi. We will come some day. Maybe a sleep over?" Jihyo said.

"Oh ok."

"You know what. Maybe we might be able to come this Friday." Jihyo said.

"Jinjja? Arraseo. We will prepare everything."

"Arraseo. Anyways we will get going. Annyeong."

"Annyeong."

Then they parted their ways and headed to their homes.

—————————————————————-
I think now I'll be using emojis to show the characters facial expression.