Texts from you

"So yea that's how we met and the jacket in my wardrobe is hers. I should let her know." Mina said. "Anyways she must be waiting. Let's go to the cafeteria."

"I think I will stay with Sana. I'll go later." Tzuyu said.

"OH ok. I'll text you once we are there and let you know what food is available so you can choose and we will get it here." Nayeon said.

"Ahh gomawo eonnie." Tzuyu said and headed to Sana's room while the girls went down to the cafeteria.

"So Nayeon eonnie, the doctor you were interested in....uh. You haven't seen her right after the first time?" Mina asked grabbing all the girl's attention.

"Unfortunately not. I don't even know if I will anymore." Nayeon said sulking.

They then entered the cafeteria. "Don't worry eonnie. You will meet her. I am sure." Mina said.

"Yes you are right. There she is." Nayeon said looking straight at a short haired girl. Her hair was blonde. Nayeon's eyes seemed to lit up. "Omo she is looking at me. What should I do? Omo, I don't know what to do. Help me."

"Breathe Nayeon eonnie. Breathe." Mina said.

"Eotteghae!!She is coming here." Nayeon shut her eyes.

"Eonnie hajima. Stop embarrasing us and yourself. She went to sit on the table." Mina said.

"Aigoo. I don't know what was wrong with me." 

"It's ok. Let's go. Chaeyoung is there. She is waving at us." Mina said as they walked up to Chaeyoung.

"Annyeong."Chaeyoung said.

"Annyeong." Everyone said.

"You can get you food here if you want. There are kimbaaps, drinks, Jajjangmyeon and other things. Once you choose the food please come to the counter." Chaeyoung said.

They all went to the counter to pay. 

"How much is it for all of this?" Jihyo asked the counter lady.

"Oh it's 20,000 Won but Dr. Son has already paid for it." replied the lady and smiled.

"Eh?" Momo said. Then they all went to where Chaeyoung was standing.

"Oh you didn't have to pay for our food." Jihyo said.

"No no. Its nothing. I can at least do this much for you guys. You guys have blessed us so much with your music and visuals. Hahaha." Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"HAHA ok. But next time its our treat." Mina said.

"But now its balanced as far as I know. You treated me once and now I returned it." 

"Ok ok. Now let's go sit." Mina said.

"Sure. My friend is already sitting let's go. I will introduce you to her."

They all walked to a table where a girl was sitting facing away from them. Even though the girl was facing away from them Nayeon knew who she was. Her heart started to race and the reason was unknown to her.

"Jeongie. They are here." said Chaeyoung which made the girl turn around and face them.

"Eonnies, this is my chingu, Jeongyeon." Chaeyoung said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Dr. Yoo Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon greeted.

"Annyeong." everyone greeted.

They then sat on the table. Jeongyeon and Nayeon sat facing each other and Mina and Chaeyoung sat facing each other. Dahyun and Momo faced each other and Jihyo sat on the edge. (Like a god)