Past

"I wanna know about Chaeyoung ssi more. Is that fine with you?" Mr. Myoui asked.

"Yes, that's fine sir," Chaeyoung replied.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Sure. I am Son Chaeyoung. I am 25 years old. I was born in Seoul. I am an only child. I am a cardiologist in Myung Woo hospital. I live near the hospital with my friend but my house is in XXXXX. My parents live there." Chaeyoung said.

"Son? Are you by any chance related to Son Jae Hoon?"

"Uh...yes sir. He is my father. Why? Do you know him?"

"Yes. We met when he was in Japan......but it was around 20 years back. It was only 2 to 4 times. It wasn't formal but we did talk about our business."

"Ah is that so."

"Ya......wait you are the only child right?"

"Yes sir."

"We actually met at a park. He came with his family. We were there too. Then me and your dad started talking. We then sat together while you and Mina were playing together."

"Wait what? We knew each other since we were a kid?" Mina asked.

"Seems like it."

"Ahhhh I thought you were a guy back then. Hahaha my bad." Mr. Myoui said.

"You know even thought it was just few meeting with your family I quite liked you. You were always an obedient kid." Mrs. Myoui said.

"Ah uh Khamsahamnida."

"Is your parents ok with the relationship?"

"Yes Mam. Mina already met up with my parents."

"Ah is that so. I guess I will accept you for my daughter then. But remember if you hurt her I won't hesitate to take her away from you."

"Yes Mam. Thank you so much."

"Chaeyoung ssi." Mr . Myoui called.

"Yes sir."

"I would like to meet Jae Hoon. Would you arrange a meeting? Like all the family."

"Yes sir will do. I will inform dad."

"Ok."

After that they began talking few more. Though Mrs. Myoui was still showing her strict personality she had already softened. This is because she found out that Chaeyoung was the kid she met at the park back in Japan.

~ Flashback ~

"Hey kid what do you want?" Mrs. Myoui asked.

"Konichiwa." Baby Chaeyoung said and bowed down.

"Oh...Konichiwa. Omo you are so cute. Is there anything you want."

"I just wanted to say you are really pretty. I can see where your daughter got it from."

"Ahh aigoo. You are so sweet."

"Mam can I marry you daughter." Mrs. Myoui ended up laughing.

"Why are you laughing mam." Chaeyoung asked.

"Because you are still a kid."

"It's ok mam. I'll wait."

"You talk like a grown up. But your dad said you will move away to your country so how will you marry her?"

"I will. I know that."

"And how do you know that?"

"Mam, I saw how princess and price charming always end up together. So I know it. We are soulmate after all."

"Hehe you are so cute. How do you know you are soulmates?"

"It's cause I can feel it in my heart. Whenever I am with her my heart becomes happy."

"Aigoo you talk like an adult."

"Cause I am serious mam. I know destiny will bring us together. So can I marry your daughter."

"Ok. I give you my permission and my blessing. Haha. Now go along Mina is waiting for you. Go play with her."

"Ok thank you..... 😊 "

~ End of flashback ~