Accident

When Chaeyoung came out of the washroom she saw Mina and a guy. It's was the same guy from the video . His name was Han. Mina was clinging on to his arm and looked quite happy. Then they spoke which broke Chaeyoung's heart.

"Mina what are you doing with him? And Han why are you here?" Jihyo asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jihyo eonnie. Mina and I went on a date." Han said.

"Wait what? Mina what is this?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes it's true. And Han asked me to be his girlfriend." Everyone looked shocked while Chaeyoung stood there frozen. Trying to process everything.

"Yes and Mina said yes." Han said. Everyone was shocked especially Chaeyoung. She couldn't believe her ears. Mina just smiled at Han. At her peripheral vision she saw someone standing there. She turned to face the person and it was Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung?! What are you doing here? I thought you were busy." Mina said.

"Well I came here to congratulate you and your new boyfriend." She went to Han and gave him the bouquet harshly. "Congratulations." Then she ran away. Jihyo tried to stop her by following her but Chaeyoung was too fast. Jihyo saw Chaeyoung tearing up and leaving the dorm.

"What the hell Mina?" Jihyo finally said.

"I think I'll go for now. Bye babe." Han said and left.

In the dorm...

"Mina what the hell? You are in a relationship with Chaeyoung. Why did you accept Han?" Nayeon yelled at Mina.

"Because he is a good guy. Chaeyoung didn't have time for us. She never did anything for our relationship." Mina answered.

"What are you saying? She always made sure you were ok. She called us to ask about you when you had your schedule. It was us who was busy. She always made time for you Mina. She always gave her best. But you just drifted away from her. If anyone is to blame it's you." Jihyo said.

"Well now I have Han and we are happy together."

"Mina, hw is doing this for publicity. He wants attention. Dating his sunbae will get him the attention. He is not a good guy."  Nayeon said.

"You are wrong. He is not like this."

"Ok Mina. Think what you want. I just hope you don't regret this decision."

"I won't."

Chaeyoung's PoV

'I can't believe what I just heard. How can Mina do this? After everything I did. I can't believe it.' Chaeyoung thought to herself as she was running away from the dorm to her car. Once she got in she drove off. As fast as she can. Didn't know where she was going. She just drove. She was heading towards an intersection. It was empty so she didn't bother to slow down. When she was going a truck came out of nowhere hitting the side of her car. The car flipped three times finally landing upside down. The truck had no headlights on which is why Chaeyoung couldn't see it coming and colliding with her car.

When a car was passing by he saw a car lying upside down. He immediately called paramedics and the police. He went to check if there was anyone in the car and there was Chaeyoung. Hanging upside down still strapped onto the seat belt. She was unconscious, bleeding. He quickly reached for her phone and dialed the first person on the list, Yoo Jeongyeon.