C.32- Closure

Thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments lately. It seriously makes me a happy Hippo xD so thank you guys so much and enjoy! :D

And I'm so sorry if I haven't updated sooner, a lot of things have been happening to me right now, my best friend/ex-boyfriend died :( so its been really tough I wasn't stable for the past few days. But I really wanted to finish this one :) 

Chapter 32- Closure

I stood beside my best friend to welcome his guests. They're not my guests anyway, and as soon as Agathe saw me, her pupils went wide again.

Pffft. I bet she wasn't even informed by her hus-Reece that I was also going to be in the same place, at the same time with them.

I don't think she even knows anything.

Back in Paris, she was quite a dumb ass. She doesn't have a clue about anything. There was this time when she freakin' spelled her name wrong. I mean who the hell would do that?

But since she was and I quote "Daddy's little Princess" her father paid the school just so she could pass each year level.

Pffft. I know right?

Rich bitches knowing how to spend Daddy's Money just so she could finish High School. Did she even graduate from High School? Ha. Why the heck would I care anyway? 

"V-Violet?" 

I nodded. "Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm the only Violet here," I pointed at Bryant, "He can't be Violet right? Yeah. No." I replied trying to lighten up the tension in the room. 

There was a moment of silence, 

Bryant nervously cleared his throat. 

"So you guys know each other right?" 

No one answered him, we were all busy staring at each other well more like me staring while they were gawking at me. 

 "Yes, Bryant. We all know each other. So, when is the part where we close the door and head inside to eat dinner?"

Reece looked at me and smiled. "Well then, lets not keep her waiting," He said trying to lighten up the mood. 

Agathe on the other hand was still gawking at me, but still managed to give Reece a small smile as she nodded. 

 Her gaze was something else. Its like she wanted me to disappear from her face, which I clearly don't understand since I should be the one who should be looking at her like that. 

I raised my eyebrow at her, "Agathe, dear, is there something wrong with my face? You can't keep gawking at me like that hun. I might melt from that hot gaze of yours." I said through gritted teeth.

Her gaze was getting annoying anyway. 

She finally-finally- snapped out and looked normal again, "Why yes, to dinner yeah?" She looked up at Reece and Bryant again. 

Both boys smiled kindly at her. As Bryant lead the way to the dinner room, along with Agathe and Reece close behind.

I took a deep breath and sighed. Lord, please don't put the knives near me, or else I might kill them. And I really really don't want to get my hands dirty with their blood. 

All I really want is to have a nice dinner, and as much as I want to rip both their heads off for all the mean things they've done to me. I just can't because that is not how I roll, I believe in karma. And karma will strike you when you least expect it. That's why its always a bitch.