C.34-Last Day in Paradise

Chapter 34- Last Day in Paradise

"It's our last day here," Bryant stated with a sigh. "What do you want to do Vi?"

I shrugged. "I think I've had enough of New York to last me for a few years."

"Puh-lease. This is New York baby, we still got places to see! Things to discover! Food to eat and—"

I cut him off as soon as I heard the word food. "I'm in!"

Yuuuum.

Come to think of it I really haven't had the time to explore the food here, plus I still have to buy some souvenirs for the gals and guys.

And Lucas.

Says a stupid voice inside my head, I mentally rolled my eyes at myself.

As if.

Well you have to.

Why?

Because, if you don't won't talk to you ever again.

Fine.

Well FINE!

Fantastic!

Ama—you know what? Screw it, can't believe I'm even arguing with myself. But I'll see what can do for my bad boy.

Whoa.

Did I just say My bad boy?

Holy shawarma.

What the hell is happening?

Shit! I'am going nuts a—

"VIOLET! Earth to VIOLET hello?!" Bryant shouted as he waved his hand over my face, making me snap out of my own thoughts.

I shook my head, finally making it to the real world.

Pffft. Why? Where'd you go? Saturn?

Well thank you Captain Obvious.

You're welcome Sergeant Sarcasm.

"Viiiii!" Bryant whined like a baby. "You're doing it again! You've been staring for about an hour."

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Okay fine," he said exasperated. "Not an hour maybe three minutes?"

I gave him a satisfied smile. "Sooo, what were we talking about anyway?"

"Well, I was commenting about how you could bare to eat fattening food. I mean, not that you're fat or anything, but aren't girls like you supposed to ear salads and shit?"

"Well, My dear sweet Bryant, as you can see. I'm not that kind of girl." (A/N: not that have any problem about girls who eat salads and are strict about their diet or anything :>)