C.17- A Night To Remember

Chapter 17- A Night To Remember

@Lucas' POV@

"Lucas, how are you and my daughter?" Mr. Martin or Thomas asked smiling warmly at me.

"We are alright sir. It feels great to finally tell her all about my feelings towards her." I replied sheepishly.

"Ahh.. Did our plan worked?" He asked smiling again.

If you all are wondering me and Thomas are pretty close. We go way back. So when Eric told me about their parents, I asked permission from their dad if I could go out with Violet.

Which he agreed to, we've been planning this surprise for her for weeks and it worked perfectly.

Even the hot air balloon thing was his idea. Thomas and my mum before she died, were best friends. So Thomas met me when I was still in diapers. He would always come by at our house when I was a little kid with her wife. He also helped me with my dad when we fight.

He was such a great help growing up.

"Yes Thomas. And the necklace? It was an added bonus."

"Well, that's good son, I hope you take care of my daughter the way I want you to. Because you are like family to me. Even if you were still in your mother's womb. Ah.. She was so happy when she saw you and me having fun. And I'm positive that she is very proud of you." He said patting my back.

Its true though, he even knows about me fighting at night and stuff. He even offered to help us with the money because it was no object. But I insisted, there are so much things he has done for me and my family, and letting us stay in their house was more than enough.

"Thank you for giving me a chance with your daughter. I promise you I will never hurt her intentionally."

"You better. I have sources Luc, and no matter where you are. If you hurt my little girl. You die." He said threateningly.

I stared at him for a while. And then we both started laughing and talking some more about life and school and my siblings and some other stuff.

&Violet's POV&

I can't explain the way I feel right now, its like everything around me was spinning and rushing. Man, is this what happens when girls go on proms? Geez there's so much work to be done to yourself, your shoes, your dress. Your date. Everything!

And the worst part of it all was that the dance wasn't until 7p.m its just 9a.m today! My mum and my friends were going nuts inside the house! They were all running around the house and in my room, preparing the make-up and our dress.

My mum was preparing the camera for tonight and Natalie decided to come by early with Pat and Joana.

They guys were inside the play room since the girls here are all squealing and jumping. I mean, yeah its Spring Formal but geez, no need to get it all up in my face.

I know I sound like a party pooper, but if I was to be awakened by 3 squealing girls including my dearest mother you too would be super moody, and the fact that my dad and Lucas are talking outside by the pool, really is a cherry on top of an AMAZING day.

"Violet! Lighten up! Come on its our first Spring Formal! Aren't you suppose to be happy?" Natalie asked smiling at me.

"Yeah I guess, but guys.. I'm not a damn morning person! Now why don''t you all go down and eat some breakfast?" I asked looking at everyone especially my mum.

"Okay guys, let's give Vi some space. She gets moody when she's awakened early on a Saturday morning." Mom explained. I mouthed a 'thank you' to her. They all nodded and mumbled some apologies before leaving my room. And silence was finally taking over.